• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duplicate: Space Carrier FP update per level not correct ( live server )

Browser and Version: Chrome ( in OSX ) 81.0.4044.138 Overview of the bug: When I go from the current level 2 menu in the Space Carrier back to level 1, then go back again to level 2, the amount of total FP for current level is displayed not correctly Screenshots: attached to this thread How...
  2. Contact Support: GBG - non attached province to a guild did not loose fight

Browser and Version: Chrome 80.0.3987.149 (64-bit) Overview of the bug: The green guild should have lost their fights on C1 province since there are none of their provinces around it Screenshots: https://ibb.co/YfrWn9Z How often this occurs: first time today / LIVE servers ( PL ) Urgency: HIGH...
  3. Fixed on Beta: Zen Zone out of sync with the rest of the set after rebuilding [REWARDED]

Browser and Version:Chrome 80.0.3987.122 Overview of the bug: for at least a year now, everytime we rebuild the city, move japanese garden in the rebuild mode the zone zone is loosing sync with the others and zero out so it needs a 24h+ period to sync with the crops from the other parts, I've...
  4. is this a bug in GvG on live servers?

all ages map and we freed up entire beach so nobody could land, however one sector did not complied.... https://postimg.cc/hXFbFtHH anybody has an idea how this could happen? of course we contacted support but we have little to none hope in the supp lately...
  5. Macro Recorders in-game and support not doing anything

Hello, because the polish support will not do anything for months now, I'm trying to bring this matter closer to those responsible for the game. You, my dear developers :) How is it possible that after 4 months of cheating with program Macro Recorder in GvG on world F ( and many others on...