• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback PvP Arena

changed my army, looked at new rewards, changed my army again, no problems, no errors to point out :)
  2. Feedback PvP Arena

5 fights and 5 times army of one :D I guess a lot of people changed their defending armies ;) me too :D
  3. Feedback PvP Arena

after a week if you do not start from the very first time pvp arena comes on live servers basically you are screwed a) due to the fact that top10 players get to keep HUGE amount of points on to the next week b) cause there will be some diamond spender on each world to screw up the ranking for...
  4. Feedback PvP Arena

cause you start with 6k points, go on beta and play a bit and then give your feedback please ;]
  5. Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

It would be great if there was a second GB for the GE as at one point inno planned to...was great design, too bad they put that on the shelf and never used it for anything else
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

so now I cannot attack at all in the pvp arena cause all 3 opponents are few or more ages higher then me...but hey I can spend as many diamonds as I want to loose how much I want to :D awesome :D
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

@Dudettas - can you explain where did we, the players, asked you, inno devs, to remove the diamonds cap and make it unlimited? cause I really feel like all the feedback we are giving you guys is treated as one big joke on your behalf. I mean, just close the feedback section if you write that...
  8. Feedback PvP Arena

So according to todays official info the restriction on buying coins with diamonds have been lifted, there are 35 pages of feedback here and this was the most important one ( for inno ) to work on and set in motion I guess, which players here did ask for that, if you don't mind me asking? ;]...
  9. Feedback Message Center Changes

The 3 categories is great idea, would it be possible to have our own besides guild/social/official? that would be very useful. Msg center freezes now very often since the overhaul or it takes a long time to delete or open posts, also the button is blinking always, does not matter if I get new...
  10. Feedback PvP Arena

did someone got attacked while she/he wasnt in the game? I'm looking through the logs but until now nobody tried to attack me yet
  11. Feedback PvP Arena

an idea, maybe we could find one or more tickets for pvp arena in the incidents?
  12. Feedback PvP Arena

There you go: I'm in EMA :D EDIT: well it's nice that I get the easy enemy at least from my age :) 5 fights won, bought one more for diamonds to test and that one I lost ;)
  13. Spoiler Message Center Overhaul

on PC maybe but not on mobile app as I wrote....on mobile you just have msg center :]
  14. Spoiler Message Center Overhaul

I might have something, this popped out on my phone this morning...after a while it was gone, tried to push it but it wasnt doing anything yet... translation to english of that button is "chat" :] EDIT: it was in the GBG feature of the game, my phone runs Android
  15. Feedback PvP Arena

this is a pay2win feature, all the top spots will be held by the same diamond spenders, pretty lame feature if this will replace pvp towers that were more or less honest, they showed the real fighters, this will show us the diamond spenders just....so don't get too exited about the rewards...
  16. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I get that :) but shouldnt the tracks be there in the line-up and just once? now as I see it I get twice 21% bonus and not from the tracks but from those bigger event buildings :)
  17. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

this does not make much sense...I do not have the bigger buildings maxed out yet so they cannot give me bonuses, just got 7 Rousioi tracks and that makes 21% total...would you mind looking it into this @Dudettas thanks :)
  18. Spoiler Endless Tower

thanks for that screen, did not payed attention to that while watching. I'm guessing both bonuses are used in PvP, the offensive for attacking and defensive ones for defending, that makes sense actually... EDIT: however not be able to use AO, Kraken and others would diminish their values a bit...
  19. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

it's close to gold league and at least enough that I don't need to worry about staying in the silver :) I find the support and dev team ,ON BETA, much more helpful with anything that has to do with FOE. Unfortunately I do not have ANY confidence in my live server support, playing for over 4...
  20. Feedback Summer Event 2020

let's say it was a bad luck....HOWEVER ( not gonna use BUT ;p ) last 3 summer events, I did not had this "pleasure" :D I guess I can call myself extremely lucky then? gonna buy me some lottery tickets then I guess ;)