• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duplicate: Great building information missing

After the last update, the information in the Great Buildings window disappeared.
  2. New Issue: QI - wrong Quantum Actions poit calculation

5000 Quantum Actions points are added every hour, but the bonus from residential buildings is not added.
  3. New Issue: QI - Attack and defense bonuses do not apply.

Before the start of a QI battle, the opponent's attack and defense bonus is displayed, but during the battle it is not visible on the units and is not applied.
  4. Forwarded Change the names of recurring quests in the Space Age Titan

All the recurring quests in Space Age Titan have the same name, which is a bit confusing. Would it be possible to rename these quests to make them easier to navigate? Like "Task Type: Fight Challange" or "Task Type: Forge point Challange" etc.
  5. Not A Bug: Mysterious shards

I am in era Space age Titan, but Mysterious shards in Mughal empire settlement is generated from era Space age Jupiter moon.
  6. Fixed on Beta: Fragment of Forgotten Temple info missing

Button in your inventory not working.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Fragment Archdruid hut upgrade kit

Druid hut Lv. 9 produce 1x Fragment Archdruid hut upgrade kit. In Daily tuesday update, you announced changing Druid hut building. But you are removing 1x Fragment Archdruid hut upgrade kit from building and this change is not announced. It's a bug or non-announced change? I've been collecting...
  8. Fixed on Beta: Guild Expedition - attack and defense bonus in Venus age

Attack and Defense bonus 728% is inkonsistent (extremely high?) in Encounters 58, 59 and 61, compared to nearby encounters. (Venus Age)
  9. Archeology event, quest 18

Quest 18 (Is it real?) ---Build 2 production buildings from your age or build 3 production buildings from previous age--- Im in Space age Venus and two building Space food farm (Space age Ateroid belt) completed this quest.
  10. Fixed on Beta: Sell icon is unavailable

Sell icon on mobile app is unavailable
  11. Continent map sector is still red

The red background is not removed after automatic combat
  12. Cannot Reproduce: Aztecs minigame

If you uncover the goods with the last click, it will not be added to the result window. (It is correctly added in the village goods counter)
  13. Duplicate: Archaeology event: Tools not counting

Browser and Version: Firefox 75.0 Overview of the bug: When the tools in Archaeology event run out (counter = 0), and then you pick up the tools from ruins, the tool counter is not rise up. Screenshots: none How often this occurs: everytime Urgency: minor Preventative Actions: reload...
  14. Fixed on Beta: The fishing boat is doubled.

Browser and Version: Chrome 80.0.3987.163 Overview of the bug: Incident fishing boat is doubled. One boat in animated, one is static. Screenshots: How often this occurs: always Urgency: minor bug Preventative Actions: None. Animated boat disapears when game animation set to inactive.
  15. Not A Bug: Space Marine and Steel Warden has a bad movement across the battlefield

Browser and Version: Chrome 79.0.3945.130 (64-bit) Overview of the bug: Space Marine and Steel Warden has only 3 poits movement costs over swamp tiles. Screenshots: How often this occurs: everytime Urgency: small game-changing Preventative Actions: none Summary: The units can move further...
  16. Fixed on Beta: Winter event - special present "double" not working correctly

Special present - Double, which doubles the output of the next present you unwrap, not working correctly. When doubles daily special (in my case "freight car") it doubles only reindeer. Item in present isnt doubled.
  17. Not A Bug: Story Quest Missing

Hi, I'm in Oceanic Future and I've done all the story quests. I expected to get a story quest from the virtual future, but I didn't get anything. It is a mistake?
  18. Fixed on Beta: Bonus persons walking in Cultural Settlements [55127]

Bonus persons (Cleopatra, napoleon, etc...) walking in Cultural Settlements. This bug is only in the mobile app.
  19. Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] Add other bonuses to Town Hall

Can you add other bonuses to Town hall? Bonuses from Himeji Castle and Kraken are invisible in mobile app.
  20. Cannot Reproduce: Wrong hex shadows in battles

When you click on wrong hex (moving or shooting action is out of reach), the shadow of the hex does not match to this unit.