• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. indian20

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

So in the meantime I have made my decision and i have left the game after nearly 8 years. For some time I was in the Top60 of Qunrir and I was hoping that at some point, Inno would understand what it means to loose experienced players but right now I have lost all motivation to stay. It was like...
  2. indian20

Feedback Fall Event 2022

I just made the cut without spending diamonds (204 to 200) - so were most of my guild mates. So you can make it, but it is very close.
  3. indian20

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

In general I would love to see changes to GBG, but this is way too strict and in no way sophisticated, so I voted NO Why not discuss a more exponential approach, where a 100% cannot be reached but maybe 95%. Why not discuss making it harder that two guilds can create a chessboard (removing...
  4. indian20

Feedback Soccer Event 2022

Gotta be honest here, I am totally fed up with all these events. I wish there would be way less. It´s always the same produce this or that, build this, gain population, ... The event buildings are just copy and paste with a different look. I am simply tired. Yes and before all trolls will come...
  5. indian20

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

As I have written a little earlier it seems that we receive one more than needed, but at a certain point it changes to garden upgrade kit - please check my screenshots.
  6. indian20

you are correct, my bad. But then the exploration changes after 5 Up-Kits. So please do not misunderstand me, not complaining of not getting everything, because so far I got these (the second shows where I am in the expüloration):
  7. indian20

You´ll get 4 Butterfly Upgrade Kits and afterwards Kits for the Garden So you´ll have the building from the questline, one up-kit from the box and then 4 from the "exploration". After that the exploration will give the garden kits: you´ll get two from the quests and you´ll need another 4 from...
  8. indian20

Is this is a bug or intentionally: I received this morning a total of 5 Butterfly upgrade Kits. Together with the building itself it is one too many as I only need five in total.
  9. indian20

So finished all rush quests and we have a total of 11 times produce this or that out of 40 Quests (1 with an alternative). Beside that it was collecting goods, coins, supplies, spending FO, building stuff, gaining happiness and fight. This is really boring and no fun at all. As already...
  10. indian20

Wait for it... 14 is 30 times 5 minutes :rolleyes: by the way the building is underwhelming
  11. indian20

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

One thing we forget, when we complain about the situation. Every player, that has reached a certain level, is no longer of interest. Some of the high level players might purchase diamonds but most of us gain enough by playing GBG or other sources. Interesting players are new players, that wants...
  12. indian20

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Deleted because I wrote nonsense based on crappy maths - sorry.
  13. indian20

a guild mate reported the same: opened a yellowish box but nothing in it. I had so for no box in my town. Seems to be a bug?
  14. indian20

Am I completely off or will it be very difficult to receive the missing 6 Kits? I have to go around 11 times. Each time I assume 1000 papermoney (first round confirmed that). After the rush quests I had 2.800 papermoney. there are 20 days left with like 270 each day which equals 5400...
  15. indian20

all good with the event, but come on, this is the 10th anniversary and i have solved like 20 Quests and it feels like every second task is produce this produce that. It would be really good if you would be a little more creative - maybe it would be a good opportunity to ask the community for...
  16. indian20

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

Does anyone have the stats from last year? I can remember: 8 times finish the 25 Task Line = equals 3 Kits max 35 Tasks per town or it will take too long 5 times finalizing a town - open all the chests only with the last three towns = equals another 3 Kits this will give us then a total of 10...
  17. indian20

Auto Select for Negotiations

I just tried the auto select. To be honest the way the system chooses the goods does not make really sense. But in combination with the FOE Helper and some common sense it does speed the process itself. So first auto select and then change the goods that does not match the helper and be done...
  18. indian20

Heal all button

This is not annoying, this is simply greedy. That is so obvious that Inno should be ashamed. Any more words are a waste - shame on you.
  19. indian20

Feedback Fall Event 2021

One suggestion for the next time: please implement some sort of exchange for ingredients. I am left with a total of 12 ingredients, but I am not able to spend them as other ingredients I do not have are required for the recipes.
  20. indian20

Feedback Fall Event 2021

@Drakkenrider: I didn´t want to brag, I didn´t made my point clear (my second statementmight made it a bit more clearer). I just wanted to point out by implementing more and more features and introducing more and more overpowered event buildings Inno has now the problem, that event building...