• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. shad2389

Rejected list of your own GB's

Proposal: i think we need a list of our own GB's Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea : checked but did not see anything like it Reason: some of us have so many GB's it's hard to keep track of wich GB's have been worked on eather by us or other GB's Details: check visual...
  2. shad2389

Rejected make GBG feel more like gvg

Reason: retain players from leaving game cause dev's deleated gvg Details: Balance: none needed Abuse Prevention: i don't think players could abuse this Summary: make GBG more like gvg pls players in other servers if you can re-post this idea in forums of all other live servers to get a max...
  3. shad2389

Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

personaly i'm just sticking around to see if gvg will get a real replacement anyone else doing like me ?
  4. shad2389

forum link missing

why is the link for the forum not there anymore in the options of image below ?
  5. shad2389

Discussion copy & paste option

when you already have something writen like in a 1.9 thread and you want to copy and paste last msg after your 1.9 GB you just wrote the option copy and paste erases what you just wrote and only leaves what the option pasted in my opinion it should paste it on line under the text you just wrote
  6. shad2389

new feature ? draw in fights

yesturday game told me someting like this : your trroops could not win this batle your remaining troops left the batle after that screen i was chocked to see i still had 1 unit eaven if i did not win the fight is this a new feature ? forgot to do a print screen this happened on my live world...
  7. shad2389

Recruiting The Utopia clan is recruiting

our HQ gives 4 FP's per day we will be unlocking GE lvl's 1 to 4 weekly we are on auto-join rumhead and i both have experience running successful guilds on en sever one of my guilds made it to rank #2 on langandorn ( en ) server
  8. shad2389

welcome back quest tab

wundering if there will be quests for other event buildings or if the daily will come back ? cause one of my guildys finished it and has no new quests in that tab but tab still is the same has not changed back to the daily tab in his city
  9. shad2389

can a permanent ban realy be aplyed ?

with VPN's hiding ip adress's anyone can create a new account so no one can realy be permanently banned INNO can't ban someone for ever
  10. shad2389

Fixed on Beta: Small visual bug

top of image is black only place that has top of image black like this is over that lake only happens on beta
  11. shad2389

Buying fps

On live when i buy fps i get this Pls chang this as its to easy to click by error on diamond option , as a fix i'd see 1 option to buy 1 by 1 then an option where you choose how much fps you want to buy then a diamond option instead of how it is on this image , on live i don't have any...
  12. shad2389

Discussion is beta server realy usefull ?????

title says it all , why do we have a beta server if INNO implements stuff without first giving all the info on beta forum ??? finding bugs ??? realy ??? bugs get to the real servers anyways so why do INNO realy need beta server ??? testing features realy ??? features get to real servers full of...
  13. shad2389

Not A Bug: Forge bowl quest defeat army make ppl enthusiastic

stupid bug in forge bowl asks me to defeat army and make ppl enthusiastic but then i checked how much i needed to make em enthusiastic needed 2050 so placed airship lvl 3 thingking it should do job now my pop needs 2163 to be enthusiastic and quest did not complete
  14. shad2389

Rejected For Antique Dealer

Proposal: Add area in AD where you can sell Blue Prints for a new currency that you can only use in that section to buy other BP's Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea : yes i have checked and having to much BP's is something many players tryed to offer ideas on but i...
  15. shad2389

Discussion Poll about PVP feature

Sorry Dudettas but told ya this might come back , heard INNO wants this to hit live fast Poll about PVP , do you want this to go live as it is now see link for new changes : https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/pvp-arena.13381/#post-107495
  16. shad2389

Duplicate: visual bug dynamic tower

17. shad2389

Forwarded filter for global rankings to filter out inactive players

Proposal: title says it all Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea yes have found nothing Reason: to avoid wasted time while a leader or founder is recruiting by using global rankings to find players to send recruitment msgs to Details: add a filter in global rankings to...
  18. shad2389

Forwarded Daily Chalenge GBG

Proposal: add some quests who ask players to do X amount of encounters in GBG like it's already asked for GE encounters Reason: would give extra reason to do some GBG and might get more participation from players who presently don't do any GBG Details: i'd see different prizes depending on...
  19. shad2389

nice visual bug

if you get nice visiual bugs post em here i had a nice one on live server ( en ) the other day
  20. shad2389

Do Not Suggest new maps idea for GVG

proposal : create new maps for Artic era and up where to place a siege you'd need to pay diamond(s) , some Pomethium and 5 of each AFE goods for 1st siege maybe make setelements a thing that gives suport for those maps would be calculated by checking % of players that would finish setelements +%...