• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. shad2389

Rejected list of your own GB's

i think that my playing time droped to much cause of gvg being deleated i think i'll stop using idea section and hope FoE devs implement something like gvg was for me befor i decide to stop playing completly
  2. shad2389

Rejected make GBG feel more like gvg

reason why i'm asking for this kind of thing to be implemented is to have a sink hole like gvg was for all ages , in QI we don't use troops given by our Alcatraz and i think a lot of players don't like QI + it's not eaven close to give the same feeling as gvg , gvg had a lot of strategy in it...
  3. shad2389

thx did'nt know i guess we lern stuff every day been playing this for years and am still lerning
  4. shad2389

forgot to add poll question should be : would this be usefull to you answers : yes and no
  5. shad2389

Proposal: i think we need a list of our own GB's Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea : checked but did not see anything like it Reason: some of us have so many GB's it's hard to keep track of wich GB's have been worked on eather by us or other GB's Details: check visual...
  6. shad2389

forgot to add poll
  7. shad2389

Uber had a nice idea not sure i'd want it exactly like his idea but anyways INNO never implements our ideas exactly how we ask for them and my general goal with posting this was so INNO implements a sink hole for troops
  8. shad2389

if INNO does'nt implement some kind of sink hole for troops Alcatraz is going to become obsolete
  9. shad2389

Reason: retain players from leaving game cause dev's deleated gvg Details: Balance: none needed Abuse Prevention: i don't think players could abuse this Summary: make GBG more like gvg pls players in other servers if you can re-post this idea in forums of all other live servers to get a max...
  10. shad2389

Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

it's a shame that this is just an april fools it could be enough to keep me in the game
  11. shad2389

Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

personaly i'm just sticking around to see if gvg will get a real replacement anyone else doing like me ?
  12. shad2389

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

we used to get diamonds every time we tested stuff not anymore did'nt get diamonds for testing the setelment
  13. shad2389

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

when i enter the setelment then check the quest giver if i go on the setelment reward i can't see the stats for the building or see the diferent setelment reward for every go around of the setelment
  14. shad2389

forum link missing

well for me it's realy annoying cause i keep trying to have acces to forum via link thats now gone eaven if link is still in game on 2 other places
  15. shad2389

forum link missing

this is anoying it's now like this on live servers
  16. shad2389

forum link missing

why is the link for the forum not there anymore in the options of image below ?
  17. shad2389

Feedback Quantum Incursions

1 thing is for sure is i'm not opening QI again
  18. shad2389

Discussion Please

decided to play simcity with my live FoE city ditched all my buildings that i had in multiple examples in my live city and i built 14 new GB's since yesturday won't be doing much in FoE in the future a part from re-designing my city and doing GE , GE should be a chalange this week with all...
  19. shad2389

Discussion Please

i already reduced my playing time on live by 99% since they implemented this quantom sh*t on beta