• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. sirblu

Forwarded Locating Inventory Buildings by Building "TYPE"

Proposal 1. Add a “visible” Building Type ICON to all buildings in inventory so as to easily identify them as Houses. Supply, Goods, Cultural, Decoration or Military. AND 2. Provide the ability to “Search” inventory based on these Building Type designations. OR 3. Categorize the items in...
  2. sirblu

World Maps Revealed

I've noticed that the world maps only go so far as the Artic Future Part 1. Is there another place where the world maps pick up with Artic Future Part 2 and the eras beyond? https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/world-map-revealed.4682/
  3. sirblu

Discussion Friend Invite/Acceptance vs Total

There is a current ongoing issue with the limitation on the number of Friends a player can invite/accept (80) versus the total number of Friends a player can actually have (140). Over the years, many different proposals have been submitted to INNO to correct this imbalance. Sometimes the...
  4. sirblu

Viking Settlement

What happened to the Viking Settlement - I was going to begin a new one but all that is there now is the Feudal Japan one?
  5. sirblu

Rejected Return ability to self-aid using Diamonds

When I first began playing FoE, we were able to self motivate any bldg for 5 diamonds. Inno took that option away and replaced it with self-aid kits which seemed ok in the beginning. But now those self aid kits are extremely hard to come by and bldg's in my city always go unmotivated so I lose...
  6. sirblu

Question about Swaps

In Forge Point Swaps where two or more players trade an equal amount of FP's on GB's why does everyone seem so fixed on placements? In swaps you get back exactly what you put in so I don't see how that is a loss if you go pass what a GB placement calls for. It just levels the GB faster. I...
  7. sirblu

Egypt Settlement

Hi Inno, Is there any ETA on when we will be seeing the Egypt Settlement?
  8. sirblu

Changing the Guild Icon

How do I change the Icon that the system generated when I opened the Guild? I don't like the Icon tht was generated and I cannot seem to find any info on how to change it. Clicking on it does nothing.
  9. sirblu

Question - Friend Request limit

Hi All, Can someone please explain to me why there is a difference in the number of friends I can have (100) vs the number of Friend Requests (80) I have? I totally understand the 100 limit - that makes total sense. But if I can have 100 friends why can I not also have 100 Friend requests...
  10. sirblu

Not A Bug: Attack Icon for all players is missing

The DC for today wants me to do 10 battles but the Attack Icon for all players is gone so one cannot attack other players. What's up?
  11. sirblu

Fixed on Beta: Bug found in the Battle field [46640]

I'm not sure where to report this but just beginning Saturday when I access the battle field, either when attacking another player or when doing GE - there is an annoying thumping sound that resonates from that screen that does not go away even when you exit the screen. You need to completely...
  12. sirblu

Beta site issues

What is going on with the Beta site? Recurring Quests cannot be aborted, site goes down every few minutes and then takes forever to come back up, messages board just spins and never opens. I have been trying to play this site for hours this morning and can get nowhere. Whats going on?
  13. sirblu

Question - GvG Players

Is there any way to see which players, of an attacking Guild, partake in individual battles in GvG?
  14. sirblu

Question - For Beta Management re: GvG map

Will there ever be a way where a player will be able to have multiple windows (within the same game, same world) open? For example, our Guild is heavy into GvG so all guild members watch the GvG map continuously. It would be really helpful if we had the option to keep the GvG map open say in a...
  15. sirblu

Question -Tavern Attacker Boost & Inventory Attacker Boosts

Does anyone know if the Inventory Attacker boosts (from Boost Crates) add to or stack with the Tavern Attacker Boosts? So if I activate a 20% inventory attacker boosts and a 20% Tavern Boosts - will I have a 40% attacker boost?
  16. sirblu

Fixed on Beta: Guild Expeditions - Relic not giving product

In the GE Relic Hunt when one clicks on a relic either Common (silver) or Uncommon (gold) the relic icon disappears and no prize or product is given. I have pooled my Guild and it has happened too many times to others to not report as a bug. Can confirm it has happened with the common and...
  17. sirblu

Treasure Hunt Icon is missing

When Iogged in this AM the Treasure Hunt Icon was there - I clicked on it , it gave me the output but then it disappeared and has not come back.
  18. sirblu

Feedback Guild Expeditions

I just received and "Uncommon" Relic (Gold) but when I clicked on it nothing happened and I did not receive whatever it was supposed to yield. The gold relic just went away without giving a prize.
  19. sirblu

Battle Blue Dots

When attacking either in GE or PvP sometimes the defending Troops have little blue squares on their lifelines. Not always but I've seen it occasionally in both types of battles. What do the Blue life dots mean? I cannot seem to find any info on this anywhere but perhaps I'm not looking in the...
  20. sirblu

Rejected Suggestion - Global Ranking Screen/Great Buildings tab

On the Global Ranking screen, the Great Buildings tab, allow a "SORT" on the Great Building column and/or allow the search box to search by Great Building in addition to search by player. This would greatly help players looking for specific GB's to donate to rather than having to scroll through...