• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. sirblu

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Well now that I have had the opportunity to really test this change - I am more confused then ever. Following are my results: SC's Fights Attrition points % Ratio 0 40 40 100% 1.1 2 20 12 66% 1:.66 3...
  2. sirblu

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

i don't think INNO is interested in suggestions on the rebalancing. I as well as others have made suggestions a few times and all have been ignored. So what's the point?
  3. sirblu

I think this is a good idea and if it is added to the suggestions I made earlier you just might achieve the complete re-balancing that you are seeking!
  4. sirblu

Really!!!! There is No attrition in GvG and No attrition in GE!
  5. sirblu

Here are some suggestions that might help in rebalancing GbG. 1. Delete all buildings and let us test it that way - then add back the bldgs you deem necessary or get rid of them altogether 2. Match Guilds together based on number of Guild members: 1-30 members 31-55 members 56-80...
  6. sirblu

That's is pretty much the same as using the 1000 max point schedule. If the entire map is controled by the 2 huge guilds within an hour of the season opening and they beach all the smaller guilds and do not let them play then the smaller guilds will still not get in the battles to allow them to...
  7. sirblu

Like I stated before "The inbalance IS NOT with the bldgs but with the way Guilds are thrown together". In my other world we are in the 4th season in GbG. And for the 4th time we are beached by the larger guilds and are not allowed to even take one sector. Maybe you should match Guilds up by...
  8. sirblu

Sorry, but what is a blinker?
  9. sirblu

Yes that is correct - GvG is only available in the browser version and cannot be played on mobile - that is why Inno developed GbG to be played on both mobile and browser
  10. sirblu

Here is a thought - Inno apparently wants to re-balance or level the playing field in GbG. So instead of capping the siege Camps at 66% why not just get rid of all the buildings - ALL of them and let us test it without any of them - full attrition for all, all of the time. This would certainly...
  11. sirblu

Actually, Owl II is correct. GvG can only be played in a browser version and with the increase of players on the mobile version, INNO tried for a long time to revamp GvG for the mobile user before finally coming out and saying that it was just not possible. That's when they came out with GbG...
  12. sirblu

I think the issue here is that Inno is trying to stop the farming "Swapping" of sectors in GbG. Honestly, that was the best advantage of GbG because it added a competitive aspect to GbG that was sorely missing. And, Sector swaping usually only happens in the Platinum and Diamond leagues. It...
  13. sirblu

The vote is still open - please see the first page
  14. sirblu

I agree with some of the posts here regarding the "testing" of this new feature. It will be difficult to really test it in Beta since the Guild make-up here is not the same as in the "LIVE" worlds. That said, The capping of the SC's at 66% I think will definately hurt the smaller Guilds - so if...
  15. sirblu

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

Board Jams when going around to the new Age. I was on the last space, the supplies speace when I rolled a six. My piece only moved 1 space to the start and the Bronze age logo came up - I lost the other 5 moves and the board jammed making me log out of it rather then le
  16. sirblu

Feedback ForgePlus

Thank y Thank you so much for the reply - so does that mean that for 49.99 I can activate ALL the packages, one at a time of course as that is what it says, or only one of them? Or am I to pay 49.99 for each package I choose to activate?
  17. sirblu

Feedback ForgePlus

I just noticed the Forge Plus icon in my city - Looked here to see there was no announcement - have no idea how this thing works or what it is about. I've read through the posts here and see that costs are memtioned but I see no "Costs" posted when I click on the Icon. Soisthere any change of...
  18. sirblu

Forwarded Locating Inventory Buildings by Building "TYPE"

Restarting the vote will wipe out all who already voted so Your vote just cancels each other out! I can not understand why anyone would not want to be able to find items easier in their inventory. This idea requires virturally no programing since all the components are already there. But I...
  19. sirblu

Rejected On the Great Building Reward popup, also post what you invested

I don't know about anyone else, but I know EXACTLY what I have contributed to GB's and whether I've been snipped or not and I don't need to wait for the GB to level to know this info.