• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Duplicate: Rainbow terrace farms

Browser and Version: Firefox 74,0 (64-bit) / Chrome 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit) Overview of the bug: One building shows in rainbow colors (maybe I'm lucky and won pot of gold) Screenshots: attached How often this occurs: permanent Urgency: low Preventative Actions: Summary: Tried...
  2. Not A Bug: Guild Expedition - Negotiating - resource wanted by others but not able to use it

Hi, during recent negotiations found some strange bug. I selected resources to negotiate and gold is shown as needed by "someone else" but in next turn I cannot select it. Just got hammers and water resource to choose from.
  3. Not A Bug: Feudal japan - expansions - wrong (?) resource price increase

Hi, I have recently came up on strange behavior after placing an expansion. I had some instruments from merchant, do not have unlocked an instrument production building. After placing an expansion using instruments - all resource prices went up except instruments. So after placing (2x) an...
  4. Not A Bug: Viking settlement - shrine's

Hi, I would like to report an incosistency. While playing on browser I can use shrines to do a production - 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h, 8h, 1d options are available. While playing on mobile app - those options are not available. Only 5 minute auto-production is running all the time. And I can double-it by...
  5. Not A Bug: The Prosperous Cider Mill upgrade available at live servers

Do not know if it's intended, but you can upgrade previous mills to The Prosperous Cider Mill on live servers already. Screen attached. To reproduce: try to upgrade cider mill on live server beyond 3x5 size
  6. Rejected Suggestion - last used item from inventory goes to 1st spot on next open

So let's say you are in small bad guild, no one likes you so your friend list is empty and even more - your neighbours don't motivate anything. But you're hardcore player so it's not a problem for you. You do have a lot of coin/supply/attack and defence boosts, hundreds of self-aid kit...
  7. Do Not Suggest Suggestion - add event items to incidents

My suggestion is quite simple. We have incidents happenbing around the city. why not add to them some little extra event items like for example florins. we have gold and 'hammers'. Why not add those items too. We lost option to catch some army units while treasure hunt was active. this would...
  8. Cannot Reproduce: World map - sector negotiation - buy resources / buy all hanging

Hi, Recently I was given a quest to aquire 1 sector without a fight. Sadly I did not has all required resources to negotiate a sector, thus I did the following: 1. from sector preview (where you have options to fight / negotiate) I went to trade market and traded some resources 2. from same...
  9. Not A Bug: Incidents per day - limit of 5

Reproduction Steps: Log in Sweep city area for incidents Gather more than 5 a day Issue Description: From announcement of incidents there was a said limit of 5 per day. While I do not know if limit was increased, I happen to gather up to 10 at once on occasion. I have performed a quicksearch...
  10. Fixed on Beta: Unable to gather resource building production when having more than 100 fp in bar

Reproduction Steps: 1. Have more than 100 FP in bar 2. Have resource building production ready to be collected 3. Try to collect (from mobile app) Issue Description: While FP's are separate from resources when you have more than 100 fp - point in which you can not gather more fp to a bar you...
  11. Fixed on Beta: List of GB you are contributed to paging resets after opening GB [41775]

Reproduction Steps: 1. Open Town hall -> news -> Great buildings 2. Go to page 2nd, 3rd, Nth 3. Open any GB you are contributing to Issue Description (10/10): List of GB you are contributing to is reset to page 1, while paginng stays at page N If you go to next / prev page it shows correct page...
  12. Fixed on Beta: [42543] Event quest - Maharaja Tanak 18/20

Hi, There is some inconsistency with 18th quest. Aquire 2 sectors without fighting or Win 5 battles without loosing in between. Problem is you can fullfill this requirement - for instance win 5 battle, it changes to fullfileld and then after you loose a battle (6th, 8th, 9th, does not matter)...
  13. Not A Bug: Shah Johan questline - quest 7/12 A Sad Loss

I found a some kind of misinformation or a bug. While in this quest you can do one of two things: 1. Research a tech or 2. Donate 350 goods to guild treasury. While I did not check 1st option, I was able to "tick" this requirement by donating medals to guild treasury. So either it's a bug or...
  14. Fixed on Beta: [42011] Buy FPs quest condition cannot be completed

Hi, With Sir Arthur Conan Doyle quest storyline I have encountered a strange behavior. With quest 10 - where there is a requirement to buy FP with e.g. coins after I have spend 11 fps and bought fps with gold they did not cound towards quest. FB bought with diamnods also does not count toward...
  15. Cannot Reproduce: Tavern - fp / silver icons shownmultiple times

When you sat in friend's tavern fp / silver icons are displayed couple of times and misplaced. Reproduction Steps: 1.) sit in friend's tavern couple of times in a row 2.0 get some fp's or silver repeatedly Observed in attached image
  16. Duplicate: Visual bug

Hi, I have today encounteres a strange yet just visible bug. Screen attached. In short - i ntech tree I was inventing a tech and at some point it showed it was "developed" in 45/42 forge points. Moreover I had -36 available FP's. I tried to finish this tech by diamonds to see if I get 150 or...
  17. Fixed on Beta: [40344] einstein queset 9/11

hi, I think there might be a problem with this quest. Quest is straithforward - gather silver from tavern and spend 11 fp. Problem is that I havent yet collected silver from tavern and this part is marked as "done". I have however spend some silver on taver on upgrades, and sat in some...
  18. Not A Bug: Treasure hunt

Do not know if it's a bug bit I have not noticed any recent change to treasure hunt. Problem is that when you get an FP as a reward - they are added directly to your fp bar, while some time ago those we're given as a fp packages. Was taht intentional? Or it was made "by side" with recent 4th...
  19. Not A Bug: Carnival - hearts count does not go down when used

Hi, I have observed an issue when today I have moved to next era. I had abou 3k hearts, opted to buy house item for hearts. While I was buying total counter of hearts did not go down. I have bought 3 and I still have 3k of hearts. Which I cant use of course - screenshot below. Also usual...
  20. Fixed on Beta: [38812] GB tab in Build menu has large GB images

Reproduction Steps: 1. Open great buildings pane in build menu Issue Description (.../10): You will see pictures of great buildings that go off the area they are supposed to be in. Screenshot attached Player: World: Dunarsund Operating System: Win 7 Browser Version: Firerox 48.0.2 Viewport...