• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Problem with private messages when GB attachment in it

When I attempted to post to a trade thread in my guild, ost of my messages disappeared. The new message center is so much worse than the old one. Please return us to the old message system. We didn't really need this and right now it is interfering with our ability to play the game on beta...
  2. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

I need much more detailed information about how to play this event. The reward building looks good and I want it but I have absolutely no idea how to get it. What are the players for? How do we use them? And at the end of 5 quests the screen went blank. I have never felt so lost in any FOE...
  3. Feedback Daily Challenges

Qaccy, Are you a player or an Inno employee? (Sincere question - not sarcasm) You seem to be so defensive about every comment or suggestion people post. Just wondering why? We post our suggestions and concerns and frustrations in an effort to improve the game and to make it more enjoyable...
  4. Feedback Daily Challenges

I'm done with the daily challenges. I never get anything but the least desirable reward - which I was coping with. I just looked at the one with the highest percentage and decided if the quest was worth it. Today there was a 45% chance of 10 FP but there was also a Drummer school and some...
  5. Feedback Daily Challenges

I would consider game progress at the different levels (ages) and try to make sure the quests forward progress rather than interfere with it. I would not push people to overspend resources to get minor rewards. I would discontinue the requirement to complete 7 consecutive quests to get to the...
  6. Feedback Daily Challenges

I just had to add 910 population for today's daily challenge. I don't want to skip because it's my 7th and I might finally get something after completing 7 quests in a row. but it meant deleting an expensive and useful building or rearranging my city to free up space, building 2 houses that i...
  7. At what point did Foe turn out to be a strategy game for a lottery?

Regarding the daily events and the lottery events: Perhaps the game developers need to study behavior modification techniques. If you want people to continue with a behavior, you need to reward them with things they actually want. I am just about done with daily events because I rarely get...
  8. At what point did Foe turn out to be a strategy game for a lottery?

Perhaps those like myself who have played longer have experienced a better game in the past - one related more to skill and less to chance! I prefer to work for a specified goal and I'm willing to work hard to accomplish the requirements. But when I complete the quests, save the apples and...
  9. Feedback Treasure Hunt removal

I miss the TH. I didn't have time to use it every day but it was always a sure thing. If I took the time to get through the 6 clicks the final reward was always worth it. I get junk from GE and from Daily Quests. So far, in the daily quests I have gotten the lowest reward each time. And it...