• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: Game Menu Disappeared

The bottom left game menu has disappeared.
  2. Fixed on Beta: New World

Since today a new world has been opened on the beta server, I assume by accident.
  3. Fixed on Beta: St Patricks Visual Glitch

Paddy McCharms was all over my screen. See screenshot for reference: https://prnt.sc/26ljtjt
  4. Discussion Forum Trophies and Points

Would you folks be interested in any changes or improvements to the forum trophies and points leaderboard?
  5. Forum Removal of "Profile Posts" Feature

Greetings forum users This is just a short note to let you know that we've temporarily removed the profile posts feature, while we evaluate its usefulness. No existing content has been deleted, but you will be unable to post on other users' profiles any longer. If you wish to communicate with...
  6. Forum Bug Hunters' Bounty - Rewards

Greetings Beta! As we reach the end of 2020's first quarter, the Beta Team would like to take this as an opportunity to share with everyone the rewards we've dished out during the course of these three months. In January, we rewarded 750 Diamonds spread out over 17 reports. In February, we...
  7. Winners of the Spring Contest

Greetings Beta! The winners of the Spring Contest, selected on random from the correct answers are: @RRLi @Super Catanian Congratulations to all the winners! Your Lanterns have already been credited. Almost everyone answered correctly this time. The spoiler below contains the correct...
  8. Results - Ancient Egypt Spot the Difference

Greetings Beta The winners of the Ancient Egypt Spot the Difference are: @Vanek ur @Oblib Congratulations! Our support team has already gotten in touch with you regarding your rewards. Thank you everyone for participating and be prepared for the next contest! Sincerely, Your Forge of...
  9. Feedback New Forum Ranking System

Please leave all questions and feedback for the new forum ranking system in this thread. Details may be found here.
  10. Forum New Forum Ranking System

Greetings Beta As you all might have noticed, everyone's ranks on the forums have changed. This is due to the fact that our forums have now adopted a new ranking system more in line with the theme of Forge of Empires. Our inspiration has been sourced from this excellent entry by @ravensky23 in...
  11. Results of St. Patrick's Day Quiz

Greetings Beta I'm delighted to announce the winners of this year's edition of the St. Patrick's Day Quiz. From the highest scorers, three lucky winners have been randomly chosen and they are @MasterMans @AGranolaBar @tazzmaniac666 Congratulations everyone. The winners have already received...
  12. Quiz of the Year - Results

Greetings everyone The winners of the recently-concluded Quiz of the Year are: @KingJase24 @blancotest A breakdown of all contestants' score is included in the spoiler. Both the lucky winners have already received 500 diamonds each. Thank you everyone for participating and keep your eyes...
  13. Suggestions for Future Contests

Greetings everyone We would like some ideas and opinions about possible contests which can be conducted on the forums. They can be one-off competitions or perennial ones like the erstwhile Beta Lottery, though all contests should involve at least some effort on the side of the player. Please...
  14. Welcome to Discussions!

Hello everyone, Welcome to the Discussions forum! Over here, you're free to discuss anything and everything about the game, be it general chat and banter, opinions, tips and tricks or even rant out ;). Please remember to be respectful of other's opinions and beliefs. Do remember that everything...
  15. Staff Job Descriptions and Staff Members

Here is a list of who the staff are for this server and what it is they exactly do. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact them and they will get back to you as soon as they can. Beta Moderators You may find these guys floating on the forums or answering your tickets. If...
  16. Vikings Arriving in FoE?

I found a bunch of things connected to Vikings, but it all seems to be rather jumbled up. I'm trying to make head or tail of it, but until then, feel free to make your own guesses. In the bottom image, I've found 4 new goods, which go by the names of: While the image might look frighteningly...
  17. Soccer 2018

And I'm back with more spoilers So it seems that we'll be having the Soccer Event this year too, like we had in 2016 and 2014 also. So far I haven't been able to find images of the buildings, however the 2nd Loading Screen configuration should give you some idea. First, portraits:- The...
  18. Virtual Future

A round of applause please... The name of the new era has surfaced...it will be called the Virtual Future The main thing, our town hall:- First up, the residential buildings:- [/SPOILER] One decoration building as of now Now, on to the production buildings:- [/SPOILER] Next up, our goods...
  19. New Historical Questlines

Images for 6 new historical questlines have appeared, will post them under separate sections. 1. Cleopatra 2. Vincent Van Gogh 3. Sacajawea 4. Genghis Khan 5. Marie Curie 6. William Shakespeare 7.
  20. Spring 2018

Allow me to present the portraits and buildings: And the loading screens, which will give an idea of the set configuration.