• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Regarding Recent Feedback

The name of TheEnvoy comes to my mind. They were quite active on this forum when GBG was first released, and used to engage proactively with the community. I think they were also there when Egypt was released. It seems their account is deleted now.
  2. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Well to be honest I don't really like these changes that much, but I am still kinda hinging towards the neutral. In principle, I agree that having attrition-free fights was kind of counterproductive and could be hugely exploited. So in that sense, I support having a cap. But, please understand...
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2022

Already filled the piggy bank on the first day...
  4. Feedback Fellowship Event 2022

I liked the rewards, especially the knight's pavilion. The heroes tavern is aesthetically pleasing, and its boosts are satisfactory too. But mechanics wise, there wasn't anything refreshing and it was just a reskinned spring event. However I liked the setting and was generously rewarded, so no...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Game Menu Disappeared

It got resolved. I think clearing the cache helped.
  6. Fixed on Beta: Game Menu Disappeared

The bottom left game menu has disappeared.
  7. Fixed on Beta: Aid All interaction with Mo/Po Quests

After using aid all when I try to switch back to the friends, guild or Neighbours tab, I am not able to do so as the aid all banner covers them.
  8. Fixed on Beta: New World

Since today a new world has been opened on the beta server, I assume by accident.
  9. Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

I opened a present on the city outskirts and got 10 paper money.
  10. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

I wonder if the current bonuses are just "placeholders" intended to throw us off the track or something, and when the age releases they will blow our minds with the actual stats... Perhaps I'm giving the devs too much credit, though.
  11. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

As we just have spoilers for the anniversary event, it does seem likely that it will be coming now... probably they might postpone or altogether cancel spring.
  12. Spoiler Ads in FoE??????

I remember Show Hall... it was a (failed) experiment with ads iirc.
  13. Spoiler Ages Event

Since it's the tenth birthday reward, I'm pretty sure it will be a VERY strong building.
  14. Fixed on Beta: St Patricks Visual Glitch

Paddy McCharms was all over my screen. See screenshot for reference: https://prnt.sc/26ljtjt
  15. Count the shamrocks!

I counted 44.
  16. Discussion An upgrade/change to ages, tech tree and future ages ?

What I feel is that the ages just aren't that much of a priority for the developers any more. It's just like a yearly ritual they have to do. Once they get bored doing the same stuff for four or five years they might make changes, but otherwise they would much rather prefer to devote their...
  17. New mouse-move-over display of the FP-bar

It should directly show the amount of fps you can purchase with your current coin balance, imo.
  18. Spoiler Ages Event

Last year spring ran from 25 March to 14 April, and the "birthday" falls on the 17th... so they could probably squeeze in both if they want.
  19. New FP buy dialogue

I don't see anything different...