• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Recruiting The Dark Horse Guild

The Dark Horse is seeking new recruits, that play most daily and enjoy battle. Please review our profile that list our requirements. If you need anymore info please send me a message. Babsy57
  2. Victory Point calculations in Battlegrounds

Need clarification regarding hourly calculation of VP in Battleground. There has been a difference in opinion, on how the VP are being calculated in Battleground. Which is correct: 1. Only in Sectors after being conquered (owned) and flagged, during the hour. 2. Sectors conquered (owned)...
  3. How to obtain Colonial units while in LMA era?

Hoping someone can provide some info/guidance. I am wondering how a player in LMA (has a LMA Townhall in their city), but uses Colonial Units in battle. This was news for me. It has been my understanding player had to be in the Colonial era (with a Colonial Townhall) and complete the...
  4. Aiding Rewards Change to Include Goods?

This morning, when I was aiding from my friends list, a reward reflecting a good icon (from my era) followed with a "Zero" appeared. Is it possible, the aiding rewards for Friends will be implementing a "goods" reward too? I did notice, this options was only offered for friends, not for...