• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

Disappointing! Played everyday, spent some diamonds and will end with only 9 levels. Losing interest, when even in Beta, I can't achieve all levels of an event building.
  2. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

Nope, it's not you. Unless, I am having the same losing streak! I have only found 2 out of 6, so far. It seems a lot less than last year. More daily stickers please.
  3. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Good idea, agree with all, especially: #7. If developers want to "give us" real perks, why not update/incorporate them in GE (or Castle System, or GbG)?
  4. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Thank you for considering our feedback. We appreciate being heard. Great! Please let the developers know, many of us don't like it and don't want it, in its current form. It requires excessive resources, too time consuming cooridinating/debating selecting "the perk" with other members (many...
  5. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Totally agree. The costs of goods is expensive (especially on lower eras or players that have rushed ahead in eras). This is another reason, it should be based upon individual playing style, not group. Each player, based upon their playing style and amount of resources, could make their own...
  6. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

I am going to discourage my guild from participating too. Why can't the others understand, this will create in-guild drama and members to continuously guild hop? If this must be implemented, make it only for the individual player. Let the player make their selection, not the group.
  7. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Totally agree, with your comment. Too expensive, and hard to coordinate donations and selections with guild members.
  8. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

I agree. I think it is to expensive for the guild and individual players that have to make donations. I am not interested in spending any diamonds or maintaining logs on who wants what, and how much they donated. There are going to be many disagreements within the guild. Sorry, not interested.
  9. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Agree, we already have too many features. So many features have been added, it is starting to feel like a job, not a game. Lower level players are already struggling to obtain necessary goods, supplies. We need to donate diamonds? This does not sound appealing to me.
  10. Recruiting The Dark Horse Guild

The Dark Horse is seeking new recruits, that play most daily and enjoy battle. Please review our profile that list our requirements. If you need anymore info please send me a message. Babsy57
  11. Victory Point calculations in Battlegrounds

Wow, you are awesome. Very clear. Thank you very much!
  12. Victory Point calculations in Battlegrounds

I am clear on the top of the hour now. However, do not understand the part: "+ 4 more hours (if your sector wont' be taken back in a couple of mins)". Would you explain for me a little more detail. (I am thinking the + 4 more is the lock down period? But, if that is the case, then my...
  13. Victory Point calculations in Battlegrounds

Thank you for pointing out the once per hour is at "the top of the hour". I want to ensure, I understand correctly. If my guild owns the sector at 11:59, and another guild conquers that sector at 12:00 (top of hour), my guild receives zero VPs and the new guild owner will receive all the VPs...
  14. Victory Point calculations in Battlegrounds

Thank you for the quick response. This clarifies my question. I totally agree with your answer. The guild must own the sector during the hour to collect the points. Planting a flag and battling "only" counts towards "owning" the sector. Thereafter, the guild only collects the 1 hr VP for...
  15. Victory Point calculations in Battlegrounds

Need clarification regarding hourly calculation of VP in Battleground. There has been a difference in opinion, on how the VP are being calculated in Battleground. Which is correct: 1. Only in Sectors after being conquered (owned) and flagged, during the hour. 2. Sectors conquered (owned)...
  16. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Amen! The worse ever.
  17. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Wow...you are doing better than me. At the rate I am going, the event will be over before I get enough Shamrocks to level my fireworks from lvl 81 to 100. :)
  18. Halloween Challenge 1

2, 4, 7 and 10
  19. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

Honestly, I am not a fan of the missing "non participants" details. IMO this is disappointing and unfair to the guild members participating, considering all the time and resources they are using. Participation information is quite beneficial in GE, as we can see individual battle details and...
  20. Feedback Province Buildings (Battlegrounds)

Agree, especially for small guilds.