• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Champions in the Space Ages

I think it's nice that Inno's more or less kept up with Champions through the ages, keeping them relevant stat-wise compared to other units from each age. However, one thing that I think is really lacking for them is their movement. Specifically, they aren't afforded many 'discounts' when...
  2. Special/event production buildings

Whatever happened to special production buildings from events? I think the newest one is the Sleigh Builder, and that's a couple years old at this point; all of the newest production buildings are old enough to be in the pool for the Antiques Dealer, if that says anything. Has the game moved...
  3. Rejected Buying Forge Points

Hi! I'd like to see improvements made to the ability to purchase FP via the + button next to the FP bar.
  4. Beta server could use a revamp? (opinion/speculation)

Recently, there's been a trend of new features and functionality leaving the beta server 'early' in order to have limited testing in live servers. To me, this indicates that the beta server seems to be suffering from a lack of testers to gather feedback and data from. Why is this? I believe most...
  5. Feedback Vikings Settlement - Mead Hall

This is something that's been nagging at me for a while. What is the point of the Mead Hall? Obviously it produces copper and is arguably the best building for it. However, it's also the last advancement unlocked in the Embassy which means that once it's able to be built, the copper it produces...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Gliders - Flying [49325]

The Gliders unit in Oceanic Future seems unable to cross water and rubble terrain in the battlefield, despite having the Flying ability. This ability states in its description that the unit 'ignores terrain when moving', so this seems like unintended behavior for this unit.