• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

It's weird to me how similarly priced the Barracks and Command Post both are. I guess the Barracks offers a slight discount on goods in situations where your guild doesn't need the extra victory points? Seems almost inconsequential, though. Glad to see Siege Camps going away, but Watchtowers...
  2. Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

New players don't typically spend more time on the forums than they do playing the game. Most players in general are completely 'silent' and never even interact with the forum. Likewise, Inno isn't necessarily only looking for and considering written feedback in any given situation. In this case...
  3. Feedback Space Age Titan

Here's a question for you. Under the assumption that most battles you fight are going to be against units that match your age, how do you design each age to ensure that the 'desired outcome' of being able to battle more and more as you move up in age is achieved? Or to narrow it down, how would...
  4. Feedback Space Age Titan

It's funny to see all the complaints about Keen Eye becoming a new unofficial battle mechanic ever since SAM, while at the same time there're folks wanting there to be a Contact! unit every single age. Probably not all the same people making these two complaints, but just an observation I find...
  5. Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

Sounds like a good idea to me. Buildings in higher ages are better than lower ages. The sooner a player reaches those better buildings, the better for them. More space from extra expansions as well. One thing I'm curious about is whether or not this is the start of a full-game revamp, with ages...
  6. Feedback Space Age Titan

While it would make sense to match the behavior of AO in this regard, Keen Eye also applies to your own attacks. You don't like being able to mow down enemies using it?
  7. Feedback Space Age Titan

Of course, ages with a ranged Contact! unit are usually well-regarded by players since that's arguably the best ability to pair with Rogues. Any age without that is going to feel 'worse' automatically. Perhaps this is an indication that Contact! is too powerful an ability, and not so much that...
  8. Feedback Space Age Titan

For what it's worth, you're talking about Jupiter in both of your examples. Pretty sure you intend for one of those to be Titan? I'm only pointing it out ironically because you mentioned replying to 'nonsense' :p
  9. Feedback Space Age Titan

Now you're not really making much sense. So Steel Fists are somehow decent fast counters while Hikers aren't? They have the same movement and the same attack range, yet Hikers are worse despite having better stats? Is the implication here that Force Field is worse than Reactive Armor 4? If...
  10. New FP buy dialogue

I agree that the restriction of only being able to buy FP until the bar reaches 10 is annoying. Makes it quite tedious to buy in bulk, with the loading delays between purchases and then all the clicking involved to actually spend it. Even buying 10 at a time it's practically one click per FP in...
  11. Feedback Space Age Titan

You're...really not seeing it, are you? Any difference in battle outcome between Wardens v Sentinels and Hikers v Gliders is going to come down to just unit stats and probably Keen Eye RNG, although I'm curious how Hikers supposedly do worse against Gliders than Wardens do against Sentinels...
  12. Feedback Space Age Titan

For what it's worth, I don't think too much has really changed from a F2P perspective. If a F2P player only buys 2-3 expansions from the age, they're in the same spot they'd be if Inno had only added that many instead of 12. But 12 extends the ability to purchase expansions beyond what it used...
  13. Feedback Space Age Titan

I wasn't ignoring your other points, and in fact I emphasized how increased defense would be much more impactful (and in the case of Champions, adjusting their movement costs to match the other heavies). It is interesting that you keep mentioning Steel Wardens specifically though. Are Glacier...
  14. Feedback Space Age Titan

I'm struggling to see how an increased attack range helps here. Would you be able to clarify that part? Because again, after a heavy unit is attacked by something, that heavy unit is easily going to be able to approach that unit and attack it even with the low range that heavies have had since...
  15. Feedback Space Age Titan

For what it's worth, when it comes to countering a fast unit, attack range hardly matters. Fast units move before anything else anyway, and no other unit is so immobile that it can't reach a fast unit to retaliate on its next turn. Even with their low attack range, there isn't enough distance...
  16. Feedback Space Age Titan

Just to chime in here, but I believe Monks had 40 movement to compensate for not having Flying. They can be hit by artillery and have to deal with some terrain types being more expensive to move across, which more or less gives them the same actual movement as a typical flyer.
  17. Feedback Space Age Titan

Maybe Inno's quietly observing how battles are currently playing out with the SAT units as they are, and will adjust stats based on that usage. To push players away from using SAJM units that're still being used, and/or to push them towards using the less popular units. The thinking here is that...
  18. Feedback Space Age Titan

It was like that long before the space ages came along. Progressive and Modern were dominated by heavies. PME and CE were dominated by ranged (because Contact! is OP). TE, FE, and AF were again dominated by heavies, although FE also had artillery. VF was kinda the same as FE, but with artillery...
  19. Feedback Space Age Titan

@planetofthehumans2 Inno probably isn't too worried about how 'popular' a GB is, only that each new age gets at least one GB to go with it. Remember that, we have GBs like the Colosseum and Notre Dame that were never really good even when they were new and are functionally useless today. These...
  20. Feedback Space Age Titan

Something else to consider with the new GBs is the implications they make about future ages. It's a lot harder to get goods for an age once a player leaves it. This 'Space Hub' coming after Titan had better introduce something incredibly exciting if Inno wants players to move into it, otherwise...