• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected Guild Goods Grounds

@Umbrathor. Guild get big, and then people leave, hence not in Guild, hence GGG does NOT deliver to Guild as they are no longer a member. Yes, Arc, Observatory, and Atomium, deliver a LOT of goods, problem is, its Goods are from owners Age, what is needed, when Guild is neither old or well...
  2. Rejected Guild Goods Grounds

As GBG uses a LOT of goods, from several ages, it would be a great idea to get some room for Goods to Guild Stock productions. What could be an idea is a Settlement like map, where you can build Goods building of and below your own age, and roads (Trails and Tarmac road, both gives NO...
  3. RtV and SoH Question

Have a Question regarding Road to Victory and connection to Statue of Honor. Lets say a SoH is from Late Middel Ages, and you aquire a Road to Victory and attach the two buildings. when i go forward to Colonial and use an upgrade on the SoH, now the SoH is Colonial, but the RtV is LMA. Now the...
  4. Not A Bug: Tech Tree highlights missing Seed Vault

And HOW would you have me see the difference between MISSING information and OMITTED information? I saw a problem and reported it. Its fine that this is by design, but until i had that piece of information, to me, it was a BUG.
  5. Not A Bug: Dynamic Tower gone, but...

Hi Inno, In my Blueprint overview, i see that Dynamic Tower is gone and is replaced with at Truce Tower, that seems unfinished in the Blueprint, looks like the building before it reaches Level 1. Regards Frankie
  6. Not A Bug: Tech Tree highlights missing Seed Vault

IMO Seed Vault is more of a highlight than Gaea statue.
  7. Not A Bug: Tech Tree highlights missing Seed Vault

Hi Inno, in the new Tech Tree you show the special things and GBs available in each age in Highlights, but Seed Vault is missing from Arctic Future highlights. Regards Frankie
  8. Duplicate: Missing player Cards

Hi, on the last 2 tasks i've done that should give 5 player cards, none came up, first time i wasn't sure of my team strength, and the last time my strength had not changed, but there is no way for me to find out if i got them, they never appeared. Regards Frank
  9. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Turned on Animations to see the Chariot that should be roaming the streets, saw Djengis Kahn and Napoleon many times, but NO Chariot. May it be because i'v added 2 Rousioi tracks in between, or is it because the two ends are not at level 6 yet?
  10. Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

Thx :)
  11. Feedback GBG Improvements part 3

How many Fragments is needed for a Road to Victory, is it upgradable? can you only get it from round prize or will fragments be available like SoH fragments after a fight. As i am NOT in Dia or Plat league here, i cannot find out, or test. So please update your announcement so us that are not at...
  12. Not A Bug: Popup on Statue of Honor

Then i guess i was so fast to see the nonsense text almost before the building was introduced. I wrote 15 mins after the introduction. so excuse me :)
  13. Not A Bug: Popup on Statue of Honor

The message that appears on the Statue of Honor, on Mouse over makes NO SENSE... Message says: Connect additional Roads to Victory to the Statue to increase its overall production. Tried 3 road connections, gives the same as 7 road connections.
  14. Will Not Fix: Typing in FP to Donate in GB

Except for the number of FPs, this exact same thing happened on a different live server, not 5 mins ago to a Guildmate.
  15. Feedback Statue of Honor - 3 New Levels

My feedback to the 3 new levels: The First upgradable building that's not worth taking to max level. I will keep mine at Level 5, Its not like the upgrades are cheap, and to spend them upgrading through L6 to L8 with virtually no reward is not happening in my town, unless i completely run out...
  16. Will Not Fix: Typing in FP to Donate in GB

Well, i typed in 1036, i checked that it was the same number as my calculator said, IT WAS, and then i pressed the DONATE button, and the nag box came up, and i DID NOT check that, but then it only dropped the 800+ into the GB. THAT is what i find unacceptable, if the number changes after i...
  17. Will Not Fix: Typing in FP to Donate in GB

When i type in i want to put in x FP in a building and someone else does it at the same time, it is in NO WAY acceptable, that it throws whats left, if i type in 1000 FPs and there is only room for 800 it should NEVER EVER throw in 800 , it should warn me that there is NOT ROOM FOR 1000, and NOT...
  18. Feedback Winter Event 2019

I know this event is live, BUT When on iPhone, when pressing the daily prize today (Freight wagon), i cannot anywhere se WHAT wagon is the one i can win today, but i can see how many of each i got. Dunno how it works on iPads and Andriod phones/pads, but others must have the same problem. Can...
  19. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 2nd December

Only one guild member, and no more open levels on GBs, didn't know that it then disappeared.
  20. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 2nd December

GB List for GUILD members has disappeared