• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Achaeus

Fixed on Beta: Unable to select objects in the game

Double click out in the wilderness it seems to reset things for a bit, then you have to click in the wilderness again, but at least you can move around your city
  2. Achaeus

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 4th January

Still have guildmates in the admin thread
  3. Achaeus

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

While I agree that this is not the best move and like others here my Guilds in live have lots of information in the Guild Forum that would seriously clutter the Guild tab. We do need another option than the Guild Tab! Perhaps a Guild Forum Tab that does not have limits, and does have the...
  4. Achaeus

Halloween Candy

5. Achaeus

Fixed on Beta: Settlement, deleting building/deco/roads not possible

Same problems here and will miss out on the rewards because of the 2 day delay. Our settlements should be completed for us and rewards granted!
  6. Achaeus

Fixed on Beta: Tavern graphics offset

I think it might be an intentional move because some of the old graphic is missing not just offset. However the pick point is really difficult to find.
  7. Achaeus

Forge Squared!

8. Achaeus

Duplicate: GM moves to wrong place

My DT moved into the wilderness and now I cannot collect from it
  9. Achaeus

Challenge 1

A=1 B=3 C=4
  10. Achaeus

Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

Thank You! Although I am done with Viking and Japanese Settlements I appreciate the change!
  11. Achaeus

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Ancient Egypt

My Settlement popped up with a "Finish" button today and I could not do anything except finish so I did! Got my fragment and bathhouse rewards so I am not going to complain, but I was no where near done. Update: Just saw Inno finished the settlements due to issues with the quest line.
  12. Achaeus

But fighting is not free as you have to pay for recruiting the army and the space necessary for barracks, so production is not free
  13. Achaeus

I guess you have a lot more time than I do to play!
  14. Achaeus

Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

So is sniping a game strategy that was intended with the introduction of the Arc? That is an annoying activity that causes an in-balance in the game too but nothing has been done about that! Advancing through research to get higher age units to be able to attack and plunder is annoying and...
  15. Achaeus

The battles are proving to be an issue with the length of time it takes to recruit units. If a player is unwilling to use diamonds to heal their units this part of the feature will take forever to complete. Additionally I have several guild members here in Beta who will not even try it because...
  16. Achaeus

Would it be possible to make the roads a darker color? They are very hard to see against the already light colors used for everything else.
  17. Achaeus

Duplicate: St. Patrick's day event - progress lost

So are we going to be reimbursed or at least have the task completed??????? I have spent all day collecting shamrocks and the task should be done a couple of times over, but will not complete.
  18. Achaeus

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

So it seems they have the Tasks updating again, but since it broke my progress has not increased and there are 2 tasks that would be done by now. Can we get credit for those tasks?
  19. Achaeus

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Would it be possible to add getting pots of gold in the Daily Challenge?
  20. Achaeus

Winter Challenge 1

15 Presents, Dining Car Beta