• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Artubar

Not A Bug: "Solve any other quest" is not triggered by daily quest.

This task from the event quest line did't complete when I finished the Daily Challenge quest:
  2. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Remove friend / reject friend request broken

Already reported in the beta app section, but since it affects the browser too: You can't remove an existing or new friend from the friend list anymore; the server confirms the action (and so the client removes the portrait), but after a reload the deleted players are back again.
  3. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Msg center: editing a message creates a duplicate when interrupted

Write a message A, decide to edit it, meanwhile someone posts another message B in the same thread / mail, confirm your edited message A* Instead of changing A, the edited message A* gets append to the thread: A B A*
  4. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Antiq.Dealer > Inventory: Popups don't trigger on half of description [55718]

HTML 5 - both 1.160.d5a3d66bf6e (15.08.2019 20:14) Beta & 1.158.b1ae3b89a73 (07.08.2019 10:29) (Live) When selecting an item to exchange from the Antiques Dealer, the item popup only triggers on the lower half of the icon & name. Green triggers, red doesn't.
  5. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Fall Event quest #55 typo?

Quest #55, condition 2 - description is "Motivate or polish 25 buildings for other players" - shouldn't that be "... buildings of other players"?
  6. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: APP (Android): Empty credits [55558]

Android App-Version 1.157.2 While sometimes getting the impression that nobody works on FoE when it comes to hotfixing bugs or dealing with other urgent player concerns, I'm quite sure that the credits page (opened via Settings > Credits) isn't intended to be blank...
  7. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: APP (Android): "Tavern full" notifications not working anymore [55565]

Android App-Version 1.157.2 Since about 2 weeks (~week of July 22nd-26th) I don't get any notifications about a full tavern anymore. This seems to be a beta backend issue, since I do still get them on my live world (with the same app version of course). All other notifications do work as...
  8. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Auction Dealer: Barter buttons don't vanish on end when AD Shop was open [55561]

HTML 5 - v1.159.90426791413 (04.08.2019 20:23) - (and live v1.157 too) open the Antiques Dealer shortly before a barter ends, but stay on the shop page wait for the barter to end, then switch to the barter page => Buttons to Cancel, Instant finish and the progress bar are still there...
  9. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Tavern sign / timer broken [55457]

HTML5 - 1.158.d64fb3c39ed (28.07.2019 20:21) Logged in, my tavern was full, I collected the money, and started a battle buff Result: guest counter still shows 16/16 instead of 0/16 buff timer stays at the initial 30 mins one of the two above ist shifted horizontally, I think it's the sign...
  10. Artubar

Why is the attack button visible when you can't attack another player?

The topic is the question ^^ When a neighbor has an active city shield or hasn't unlocked PvP yet, the attack icon is displayed nonetheless. Even more annoying is the fact that the popup, telling that the player can't be attacked, can only get dismissed by clicking the OK button there, not by...
  11. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Summer Event: Event window: Display of latest events broken

version 1.157.f31fbad0c54 (05.07.2019 9:29), WEB 7,1,1,0, (HTML5) The bottom bar in the event window only shows the very last event instead of cycling through the (more than one) most recent events. (When fixing it, please consider my idea for this:
  12. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: 'Forge Point bar full' notification triggers with 9 FPs

I can confirm the absence of tavern / production finished notifications; I *do* get notifications about the Antiques Dealer events (exchange has finished [good one] + auction has started / will end soon / has ended [toooo much!]) The really strange thing: I do get notifications about my Forge...
  13. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: League reward mail - missing graphics? [52813]

With the Forge ball event, we had some graphics here: (Reloading didn't help, and there are no signs of failing web requests to image files)
  14. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: "Show Results" button in league rewards message not working

HTML5 Client, v1.143.e1cd116e612 (19.12.2018 9:21) As the title states, nothing happens when clicking on that button, not even a server request is being sent. (Expected to see the league overview that was accessible from the event window, like in previous events.) Btw, shouldn't "results" be...
  15. Artubar

Rejected [Suggestion] Sweep-start productions

Idea: You can sweep-collect many productions at once; why not start new productions the same way? Usage: Press & hold the appropriate key (1-4 for goods buildings, 1-6 for other productions, X to cancel) Click & drag with your mouse over the buildings you wish to start (or cancel) productions...
  16. Artubar

Not A Bug: Settlements: "X" to abort productions doesn't work

HTML5 version 1.142.6213ca2de83 (12.12.2018 9:21) on Chrome As the title states - you can't abort productions via the X key (tested with shrines & cultural goods buildings) - starting productions with number keys does work - aborting via X in the regular city works - don't know if it ever...
  17. Artubar

Fixed on Beta: Tavern gifts rise at wrong position [51768]

Browser, HTML5 version 1.141.cddcb20cb0 (26.11.2018 9:19) When visting my friends' taverns today, I noticed that the gifts (Tavern Silver / Forge Points) didn't rise at the position of my seat but shifted to the upper left, as if the tavern room would be located in the upper left corner...
  18. Artubar

Rejected [idea] keep upgrade windows open while having appropriate kits

Just upgraded my Winter Spire 5 times and thought that it would be nice if that upgrade window would stay open if a) the selected building can be upgraded further and b) I have additional upgrade kits for it. (The existing window already has Cancel / Upgrade buttons, so if you really don't want...
  19. Artubar

City name reset?

Has anyone else experienced a city name reset? Can't tell exactly when it happened, my guess is in the last 2 weeks... It's the standard <name>'s City again... (And my former city name was nothing offensive, so it shouldn't be a support change)
  20. Artubar

Not A Bug: Viking Settlement: Newly built buildings only start producing after revisiting the settlement

Browser, version 1.140.f28f40e97d (12.11.2018 11:43) Noticed this a few days ago (with a Shrine, but wasn't quite sure then) and today with a Hut: I collected my Shacks & started 4h-productions, and I built a Hut (building time: 1h) 4hrs later, when returning to the settlement and collecting...