• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Implemented Combine-All Button for fragments

Offer the same multi-action functionality for fragment merging as for box-opening:
  2. Fixed on Beta: New bronze age story showing up in later ages

I suspect this is connected to the nonsense with the message center that's now fixed, but this issue persists. Bronze Age story (a new version) is reinserting itself on existing worlds ranging from annoying to debilitating because of additional tech research demands.
  3. Discussion 5 Years of Power Creep, as a Chart

Thought it might be fun to have a look at how the recent power creep fits in with historical trends. All plotted points are main buildings, starting from the Pillar of Heroes as the pioneer of the multi-level-grand-prize trend that has dominated events for some time. I labelled some of the big...
  4. Fixed on Beta: Grand Prize Progress from Unfreezing Gems not updating immediately

When unfreezing gems in the minigame for the Anniversary Event, the grand prize progress bar does not update immediately leading to the (erroneous) assumption you're not gaining progress from it. The progress bar only updates when you either close and reopen the minigame. Or use some keys to...
  5. Cannot Reproduce: Combat Hanging between Waves

In general combat's been a bit clunky this morning, but one fight in particular is misbehaving in a particularly bad way: After completion of the first wave, upon proceeding to the 2nd wave, the fight just hangs rather than loads. Reloading the game and resuming the fight causes it to hang...
  6. Fixed on Beta: ? Button in event window non-operational

Usually the ? in this window is where I goto for info on when the event ends - I can find it in the quest window instead, but still felt I should report that the ? is nonfunctional in this window. (Version number is for Chrome - can't edit the bug-report-specific fields)
  7. Oceanic Future/Virtual Future Story Quests

Ok, so recently I decided to finally make the step up to mars on one of my live worlds as it seemed like a good way to get ready for GBGs. I could setup with a bunch of VF goods producing event buildings and then move up to cover current goods (as producing large amounts of OF was going to be a...
  8. Do Not Suggest Suggestion: Progression worlds

One of the best times I've had in this game in recent years is starting over on a new world. Things are new and different. There's a lot to be worked on and accomplished. And most importantly there isn't a bunch of level 80+ arcs floating around making that the only thing the game is about...
  9. Inventory Management

Having just done some remodelling on my beta city, I'm currently a little more aggravated than usual of the process of getting multiple things out of it: 1) open inventory 2) either scroll multiple pages or click on the search box and enter a search term 3) select item, place/use it, goto 1 I...
  10. Cannot Reproduce: Autobattle causing Internal Error

To reproduce : In fight 56 of GE in Contemporary Era on Mobile (live US) an autobattle that results in all the CE artillery in second wave despawning results in an internal error and need to relogin. In the event more specifics are needed, details from this week: Army used was AAV+7 rogues in...
  11. Feedback Mobile vs Desktop Deficiencies

Recently I've started using the mobile version once in a while and the disparity in capabilities between the two is shocking - not all in favor of one or the other, just... different. First off, what triggered me to start using both in the first place was the periodic "lag" issue that seems...
  12. Feedback Recent Survey Design

Having just received a survey on recent events on my main world, i thought i'd throw some comments on it here... The questions were often misleading. For example "Do you like set buildings (like the winter village?)" Actual answer : I like set buildings, but didn't like the winter village as...
  13. Rejected Suggestion : Infinite GE

Ok, so the 4th difficulty of GE was added to give more advanced players a challenge - and for the most part succeeded in that aspect. But now that it's been out a while 64/48 has become the new 48/48 for some of us - a simple chore done weekly. Some of this is connected to balance issues of...