• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback History Event 2024

It's likely based on an erroneous evaluation in this case. "22" appears to be the sum of all conditional and non-conditional entries on the bullion. But red attack 4(General)+4(GBG)+5(GE) is, at best, somewhere between 8 and 9 red general. Whether you want to say GBG is of zero value, GE is...
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

I honestly can't see them making more money from QI however they approach it in the long run. In the short term, it's new, it has powerful shiny baubles. Whales will whale. But its longterm value has to revolve around people saying it's fun - and apart from some content creators that almost...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

It's a replaced slippery slope. One that they've already demonstrated no restraint for with main building stats. If there was 1% QI boost on a 5x5 grand prize it wouldn't make much difference - noone would get anywhere very fast but that would hardly satiate the people who want QI boosts on...
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

I'd think the first time it comes up in relevance they should include a reminder at least (i.e. in the event announcement). Daily changelog announcements often go unread.
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

1100 is not just a powerful city. It's definitely using shards to buy more actions. You'll get ~450 encounters a season at most "naturally". If they're all double-progress that's 900 by the end. No amount of boost can change that. 1100 halfway through a round is burning significant shards...
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

Honestly having significant amounts of boost added to event buildings kinda defeats the one positive to it in my eyes. That it removed the ridiculous levels of power creep that turns everything into a trivial autobattle. Personally I'd say what it could use most is to have your settlement last...
  7. Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

That would seem a fair place to offer it again, yes. It'd make a fine taunting milestone at #32 of some rival without extreme proliferation. Unlike "fragments of a golden upgrade for a building that makes its own golden upgrade".
  8. Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

What I want is a well balanced game with appropriate challenges that are realistic and rewarding but requiring longterm planning to accomplish. So raining overpowered buildings is not for me. That ship has sailed though.
  9. Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

It's bad for the health of the game and would represent a further acceleration of power creep that's already moving way too fast. I got 1 smithy on 1 world (not my main but a low age camping world) - and that was stupid powerful. I regret not going for it in my main. If I could get them...
  10. Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

Well I mean, beta :p Horribly imbalanced stuff happens here. Beta is not fair.
  11. Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

The issue isn't an opportunity for players to get 1 who didn't last year. The issue is someone getting 10!
  12. Fixed on Beta: Trailside Smithy as Daily!!!!

Those 1% league buildings are somewhat balanced around the idea of only having 1 of them. They're too good for people to mass a whole bunch of them - even a year later. If they were going to introduce them as a daily special at some point (and it hasn't even been a year for the trailside...
  13. Feedback History Event 2024

Android Devices can download a development copy of the app and have access to testing features promptly, usually. QI was an exception. Apple Devices are locked to their app store and have to wait til the features make it into the pre-live phase where all the assets are present in the app to...
  14. Feedback History Event 2024

*you* have 14 cards for the hard deck. Enemy decks are always 8, any difficulty. Just tougher cards in higher difficulties.
  15. Feedback History Event 2024

I did 1 hard to start because well, i felt I had to. It cost me a whole lot of coins. I've done easy since - they cost me almost no coins. Since tickets regenerate 3 per day, I think it's likely there'll be a lot of easy in any F2P strategy. Can't afford too many hards. Kinda the equivalent...
  16. Discussion anyone else just sticking around to see if INNO will create someting that feels like gvg ?

Your best hope is for future GBG changes to bring it closer to what you want. But I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you ;)
  17. Feedback History Event 2024

Since it's listed as a % on the side-icon of the card selection window, I think it likely means you literally have a 4% (or later 10%) chance to gain one of the cards mentioned. Though maybe it's 3x 4 or 10% chances (for 3 cards presented to you).
  18. Feedback History Event 2024

1x self-damage is decent for boss usage at least. Can weaken it enough to be finished with a decently strong card that has bonus damage. The 2x self-damage sometimes 1-shot the boss but that's hardly needed. Maybe acceptable against strong cards to only need a medium card to finish them too...
  19. Feedback History Event 2024

They need a wider variety of cats! I just went to refresh the page a few times and it seems to just alternate between 2 of them ;)
  20. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

> The received rewards in the Rival Challenges have been reduced and some rewards have been removed I interpret this to mean where some rival quests gave big piles of boosters now they'll give less. Obviously we don't know specifics yet - but in seeing how other rivals have been translated...