• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Quantum Incursions

hello if we finish the whole table of the quantity incrustation we change age or not
  2. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

hello the event will only be on pc or on all mobile support apple tablet and other request on pc appeared the rival (quests) not on other support only for pc?
  3. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

hello the event will only be on pc or on all mobile support apple tablet and other request on pc appeared the rival (quests) not on other support only for pc?
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions

5. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Why is the chest always blocked? Do you have to finish all the battles?
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions

too bad but the incrusions are reserved for the big guild my guild is made up of mobile players so alone impossible to play compared to the gcg or this was possible I will wait until the mobiles are accessible
  7. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

someone the characteristics of the building the pagan harvest thanks in advance
  8. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

hello do you have the same problem unable to open the boat? no tutorial seen
  9. new event?

a new event starts in 2 hours and no info is this normal?
  10. Discussion connection problem on apple tablet

have you heard about a connection problem on your tablet? please come back in a few minutes site under maintenance here is the message that appears impossible from this connection to forge
  11. Feedback Space Age Titan

I have a bug no access to the new titan card?
  12. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

This year's Event is all about friendship, mutual respect, helping others, and, might we say, the sense of fellowship! Throughout the Event, players will need to produce delicious food and drinks for a great feast. Manage your productions well, spend your resources wisely, and you can reap...
  13. Fixed on Beta: CRASH Event

hello impossilbe to open tab events the screen freezes or have to wait a few minutes and it happens everywhere on the game?
  14. Feedback Summer Event 2023

hi, do you have any bugs or slowdowns for this event, eg open the event tab, EG, cbg, buy pf tab?
  15. Discussion new event

good evening what is this new event that starts in 15 hours?
  16. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

for level 1 guild expedition potential loss of 55 diamonds level 2 loss of 95 diamonds and level 175 diamonds
  17. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

hello foe if I understood the beta server correctly and now reserved for android no more possibility of having the event on ipad good game to you and see you next inno
  18. Feedback Forge Bowl 2023

hello foe it's the first time that I can't have the whole building despite the diamonds given, for more than 7 years that I play what's the point of doing these events?
  19. Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

do you think that the event will be active on ipad rather than 2 days before the end of the event!!!!!