• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Rejected Mobile only: Remove repeat task giver text bubble

Only repeat task givers, keep the text for the story task givers. Hopefully devs are still taking ideas from here.
  2. Reported to Developers: FOE-80958 Internal Error when trying to add new friends

via message center or player ranking. Able to add players who have already sent invite or from chat window (???)
  3. Discussion Finding guilds/members

Besides the forums, the only way really to find a guild is by using the rankings, but guess what, they're ranked by fighting status. If you like to fight, that's an easy decision. But what if you work a job, just don't have a lot of time to do 64 GE and 1000 GBG fights? Then you have to start...
  4. New Issue: Browser: Chat Bar layering bug

For the past couple weeks the chat bar has been covering my space settlement entirely. I only have the room between the effects bar to see if the settlement is done or not - which means I have missed a bunch of settlement productions because I visually can't see if it's done or not. Another...
  5. Not A Bug: Finish Special Production shouldn't be able to hit supplies-only buildings

ie Jumping Pumpkin, Fan shop, ext. It won't try to hit supply buildings from your technology, but it shouldn't try to hit production buildings that only produce supplies BECAUSE we already have a pot specifically for supplies/coins only when that building is working on it, and these buildings...
  6. Did we ever find out why "billions" is marked with a "G" in game????

I tried looking in the forums but people just say billions, but in the game billions is represented by the letter "G" and not "B" ???? In german, the name for billions starts with an M so....who did this and did they not know the metric system??? There is actually a need for "G" if people ever...
  7. Discussion Would you keep playing if the Space Hub is the last age?

I know a lot of people camp in the lower ages, but there's always the lure there of going up to a higher age. Something new. Although every space age has just been a copy and paste each time. Then there's the moral blow of, well if inno doesn't care about the game to keep developing it, why...
  8. I'm still getting map tasks even after scouting the last SAT sector ?

On my daily tasks I've actually gotten more than one now where it's conquering/negotiating/ext sectors, shouldn't this auto complete if I've scouted the whole map? Yes I have some sectors unconquered/unscouted but still...?
  9. Forwarded Notification when Scouting is Done

Simple idea hopefully improve quality of life for users.
  10. Discussion LOA should produce same age/special goods in space ages

It's DNSL and regular humans can't post in the feedback forum despite it being suggested in the ideas faq. It's not really relevant to SAT specifically so I'm making a thread here. In the beginning of the game, LOA produces your same age goods. When the game progressed to the 2 lane roads -...
  11. Discussion Diamond Cost of Goods is outlandish, needs to change

Yes inspired by titan hitting live. It would cost 150,000 diamonds to build one of the new GB or 1,034.48 USD$. Inno has had a fixed price of $/goods since the game began, but it never has been updated and it doesn't make sense for the cost to stack if you're in the age of the goods you're...
  12. Buccaneers Bounty

Will this item give BP for GB that you haven't been in yet? I feel like this was discussed in the thread for the event it came out yet but I cant remember the answer. Is there more of a chance for BP in/around/below your era or it's just 100% random? ex. If I'm in IA, could I get BP from GB...
  13. Discussion Discuss: Settlements are not worth the time

Power creep from event buildings - for the past few years have made the settlement buildings useless. Even a few years ago to now - I never did Japan settlement because the main price was supply increase. The mougals building from the last settlement was panned from the get go because you could...
  14. Discussion Updating RQ prices

If inno updated the RQ prices, what would you like to see? Mainly I would like to see previous age goods. That'd be my suggestion for the ideas forum. I'd love to see event-related prices like currency, but obviously some people with their level 180 shateu's would ruin that pretty quick, but...
  15. Rejected Hide Already Posted Trades in the message menu

Please hide already posted trades or hide the send button in the message menu. For people who have a good amount of trades that are posting them for the guild or a trader/buyer, you need a good memory to not post the same one twice. Why should it be displayed if you already posted it in that...
  16. Discussion 2022 in Review

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/forge-of-empires-recap-2022.15954/ I'm not sure there wasn't a feedback thread on this, I know there's a thread for each of these things, but how do you guys think the year went overall? The good, the bad and the ugly (please not all...
  17. Honest Q: Does the settlement notification ever go away?

So on live I've pretty much finished every settlement but Japan. At my level, there's no use for the end building or even the timed reward. But the notification remains to start a new settlement. Would it go away if I did one Japan settlement, or will it never go away because I'm not doing a...
  18. Discussion Bids in the AD

I've been noticing recently that people are putting pretty wild bids on things in the AD. Right now an asylum kit is going for 350k in the first 10 minutes, like 100k is the min bid that gets hit in the first minute of the auction while it used to be the winning bid a year or so ago. I know...