• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Discussion Battlefield change when 1000LP. Guild ID to VP

When lot of teams has 1000 LP, instead putting in groups by guild ID, sort it by Victory Points from the previous round. It will give more balance and variety. This way could be together the top 1 from all 7-8 groups. Giving more fun/challenge for the most powerful guilds, and more fresh air...
  2. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

I was so excited on the Recently updated reward list. :D I can say, too early. Inno make it more worthless :D Less chance for useful stuffs, XD
  3. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

All the 6 positive was because the look. :D Agree. Looks like amazing. Useful like as a toilet paper with gold dust on it. Nice nice, but still flush it XD
  4. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

getting hopeless about the new GB. waiting for some change after the feedback's, but only loose the hope. If u compare the cost with the rewards, insane gap are between. the leveling cost should be around CdM or less for this "much" reward. " day 20 FI is 27.5% chance , so far total 11 shards ...
  5. Rejected One Down

from colonial age the 1:2 are not fair XD Asteroid to Mars 1:1,5 Asteroid to Virtu 1:2 that closer to fair
  6. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Guild expedition lvl 5? maybe? :D
  7. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

In a settings, could we set an AWAY message for incoming private messages. When I am away for few days. Set an automatic answer for messages. After I come back, just unclick the enable, and done. Like as /AWAY in Mirc, or Outlook ....
  8. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Description in Guild Battleground https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/description-in-guild-battleground.13902/ Maybe do something about this? :D Started in november, almost april here XD
  9. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Expand the friend list limits. 80 to 120 and 141 to 200?
  10. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Too many peoples change names. Can we get a mark on the avatars / like as unattached units with a line in the corner /. Mark the peoples avatar in messages who are on our list. Friend, neighbor or guild member. There is a lot of guild free group messages. Will help a lot for knowing, are we able...
  11. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

Will be there any fix on the new GB? too much trash on loot. For this much FP for leveling, somebody out of mind. Really :D almost nothing to sell on dealer. :D TOR giving a lot trash too. but more valuable.
  12. recurring quest slowdown aftermath

What about the limit? What our lucky number? Is it reset daily? Not clear for me.
  13. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

In SAAB its so easy to use all the 10 chance.
  14. Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

6 new expansions 3 premium expansions 2 tech tree expansions 1 campaign expansion and the victory from medals?
  15. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

I hated so much the 2pf packs. Now i miss it. Only 10 fp packs coming from november.
  16. The Arc bonus

IT4 server. playing on that too, because wanna see it :D
  17. The Arc bonus

550-600k forge to discover for 190th lvl and 180th same % bonus is arc? :D or Himeji 50%x10 for the next 50-80 lvl? :D
  18. The Arc bonus

To be fair, somebody from coding can answer the limits of the GB's. not that hard to do it. be official.
  19. The Arc bonus

Why is 100% the maximum from Arc? Other GB's bonuses looks like growing still.