• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. dolphin

Where's the clock adjustment located?

Where's the clock adjustment located?
  2. dolphin

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Boring!
  3. dolphin

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Where did you find spoons?
  4. dolphin

Feedback Fall Event 2023

Where are the spoons kept? How do you activate them?
  5. dolphin

Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

Now the "Enemy Defending Units" have gone to +368% for both Attack and defense or +120 % increase in total. I placed the Governor's Villa from most recent quest that gives +33 % Attack. So an increase of +33 % leads to almost a 4 fold increase in difficulty. Seems awfully poorly unbalanced!
  6. dolphin

Re: Collecting Ice in "Exploration site" on "Continent map". What's going on with the "Enemy Defending Units" +308 % or did I lose some of my multiplier numbers? I used to be able to battle successfully but now am unable to collect "Ice" as I constantly lose battle(s). Is there any other way...
  7. dolphin

Mars Ore in SAAB

I see that now. Missed it. Tnx.
  8. dolphin

Mars Ore in SAAB

In order to proceed in Research of SAAB one needs "Mars Ore". How does one obtain "Mars Ore" when the Continental map productions of "Mars Ore" is locked?
  9. dolphin

How does a player get to Mars colony once in SAA?
  10. dolphin

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

:eek:
  11. dolphin

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Pass
  12. dolphin

Submitted for Review Diamond cost display Canada

That's OK. Me and others like me just won't buy any diamonds till it is normalized.
  13. dolphin

Current display just alienates a market area. I posted in discussion and was told to post here.
  14. dolphin

This is not how Canadian $ are displayed! It's $xx.cc. The same as US display.
  15. dolphin

Diamond cost display Canada

;)
  16. dolphin

Diamond cost display Canada

This is not how Canadian $ are displayed! It's $xx.cc. The same as US display.
  17. dolphin

Feedback Winter Event 2019

I've given up with feedback!
  18. dolphin

Feedback Black Friday 2019 Questions

:mad::mad:
  19. dolphin

Feedback Winter Event 2019

Inno wants $30. for a building. Are you folks nuts? I'm speaking about the reindeer sleigh.
  20. dolphin

Halloween Challenge 1

1, 6, 8,12 ?