• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Citing a cited message "steals" the citation.

When a message is a reply to another message a citation appears above the answer. If I now reply to this message the original message loses the citation and only in the new reply a citation occurs. The citation reappears if the message itself is replied to again.
  2. Forwarded Add polls to the message system

I'm missing a possibility to add polls in guild messages as an guild leader.
  3. Fixed on Beta: Informational Text for Deben is Wrong [REWARDED]

Browser and Version: Chromium Version 73.0.3683.75 (Developer Build) built on Debian 9.8, running on Debian 9.12 (64-bit) Overview of the bug: The informational text for the currency in the Egyptian settlement is wrong. It says that Deben can be used for cultural goods and to train units. This...
  4. Not A Bug: Road to Victory Fragments are not in the Inventory

After ending of the GBG this week the total rewards shows some pieces of the Road to Victory Fragments. In the inventory there are no such fragments... Please check if the display of the rewards needs to be adjusted or the transfering of the fragments failed. I logged out and in again and also...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Display of Diamonds in GB

Browser and Version: Version 73.0.3683.75 (Developer Build) built on Debian 9.8, running on Debian 9.12 (64-bit) Overview of the bug: When opening a GB and jumping forth and back then the bug described here and here. There is an additional bug related to this: the display of diamonds to pay for...
  6. Not A Bug: Tavern Events Missing

In my event history the tavern events (a player sat down in my tavern) are missing. Also a filter to filter only the tavern events should also be included.
  7. Searching for Friends

I'm searching for friends. I'll motivate and polish at least 3 times a week and seek for visitors in my tavern. If you cannot send me an invitation please send a PM in game.
  8. Fixed on Beta: First Quest not finished in Winter Event 2015

Reproduction Steps: Get the first quest Don't have a enthusiastic people Build a decoration of the current age Get a polish of a cultural building to get y Issue Description (10/10): The quest is not finished even if the people are now enthusiastic and the second part (build a decoration) is...
  9. Fixed on Beta: No Symbol for GB

Reproduction Steps: Go to a guild member which has at least one GB. Issue Description (10/10): Expected: A symbol should be over any GB. Current: No symbol is displayed over any GB. Player: Gamer2412 World: Dunarsund Operating System: Linux (Fedora 21) Browser Version: Google Chrome...
  10. Updates without changelog?

Are there updates without notifications or changelogs? Today I had to restart the game two time because the session had a timeout... When looking at the game version I see 1.61.f7308fb (01.10.2015 12:01). The date changed two times today, therefore are there any new versions? Even minor...
  11. Feedback Changelog 1.61?

Is it planned to support us with a Changelog 1.61? The mission is already there and the version already runs but I can't find a changelog...