• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Miepie

Not A Bug: motivation kit is completely useless

I just got told by support from my main world that development intended that motivation kits are not ment to work on buildings that are ready to collect. That makes it by far the worst addition to the game you could ever come up with. That is the only time anybody in their right minds would want...
  2. Miepie

What are you planning for "older" units

Hi, since GvG doesn't get new era's any more, I'd like to know what inno is planning as a suitable alternative for me to use those Arctic units I've been accumulating thanks to my Alca and the GE. I won't be using them very long on the GE and I presume that they will become obsolete on the All...
  3. Miepie

Fixed on Beta: [38128] My Guild doesn't open correctly

I'm trying to leave my guild but the window is a mess Reproduction Steps: 1. select my guild 2. get broken window Expected behavior: get normal window with the option to leave guild
  4. Miepie

Fixed on Beta: [37136] visiting a city during a fight

It is possible to visit another city during a neighbor fight by choosing the visit city option when you click on an name in the chat. You can visit, then return to your city, then attack the same neighbor. Only then do you get an internal error. 1. attack a neigbor 2. select a name from the...
  5. Miepie

What does inno plan to do about point farming on the GvG map?

It's an old question that still hasn't gotten any answer other than "they are aware of the problem and thinking about a solution". Well they've been thinking about it for months and months already, meanwhile some players have gained dozens of milions of points using this "trick", making the...