• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: No Quest

Same here no quest
  2. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

I am definitely not liking the #'s posted while selecting troops...very hard on my eyes...not a necessary addition IMO...
  3. Not A Bug: Archaeology Event - Silver Clay tablets go missing

I too won a silver tray..and Poof..it's gone
  4. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I am thinking this "Event" would maybe work better as a new feature to the game...to be played or not...but not a good "event"..IMHO
  5. Halloween Challenge 2

Ghost Bride
  6. Space Age Mars

Is Mars going to be like the Vikings settlement...which I don't do. I hope not.
  7. Feedback Spring Event 2019 - Balancing Changes

I certainly hope the PC doesn't die out ...as that is all I have...no cell phone..or any of the latest gadgets...sorry..old foggie here...too old to figure out every new contraption that comes along...LEAVE MY PC alone... LOL
  8. Spring event: ZERO cherry trees for days

I have heard many complaining of no trees....seems some days they hit real good. (to me)...and other days minimal...
  9. Feedback The Forge Valentine's Sale

Ok got it...they are running 8 hrs ahead of my time...checked it out after I posted in a chat thread..so they early birds
  10. Feedback The Forge Valentine's Sale

Huh???..what is 1700 ???..sorry I am not military..those calculations always confused me
  11. Feedback The Forge Valentine's Sale

I am assuming this is NOT USA time schedule..eh ?
  12. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

NVM..I discovered a Boat in my main city....duh me
  13. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

It appears I am left in the FOG..I played for a bit...then left to go to Regular Beta for collections...now it seems I cannot get back into the Settlements...???? I'm confused (which is not hard to put me in that frame of mind)
  14. Fixed on Beta: Cannot spend diamonds to scout [45851]

It's a conspiracy I tell ya....me either can't spend diamonds
  15. Arc nerf?

What's wrong with benefits????...Leave my Arc alone.....unless you want to put some FP's on it...