• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion problem between players

Since the new CBG, tensions have risen between players within the guilds regarding the installation of siege camps and the obligation to diamond the camps with a minimum of 375 diamonds!!! (3 camps) Why not have made a new currency (green diamonds) which would only be usable in CBG but not...
  2. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Fixed on Beta: Bug Expansion

A bug on the expansion persists and forces the game to be refreshed! here is the link to the video of the problem!
  3. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

version of games

do you have the version? 1.259.5db991e01d (01.06.2023 18:15), Roberto.Rastapopoulos (104360), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/113.0.0.0, 1920x937, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
  4. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion and for you ?

Good morning, when the EG level 6 level 5 is too easy :p
  5. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Not A Bug: my social bar?

Good morning, I no longer have access to my social bar? Have a good day
  6. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion Expansions

there are 51 expansions left on the map to open! can a mod enlighten us on the upcoming opening of some of its expansions and especially how many are planned? but maybe will it also be fragmented? and if so we will at least be set on the termination of new eras! Titan may be the last?
  7. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion Petition EG level 5

Hello everyone, if you are against this level of difficulty, I launch this petition to sign. I begin : Roberto Raspapopoulos
  8. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Rejected automatism

in the same spirit of automatic help with friends, automatic fights with neighbors
  9. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion mystery chest

Does anyone have any info on this mystery chest ??
  10. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Duplicate: Level preview

Hello there is a display problem when you want to see the previous levels on a large monument: image attached. cordially
  11. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Implemented Special building

Hello, instead of waiting for the event to be able to buy the Sanctuaries of knowledge for example. why not have a store or it would be possible to buy, I am ready to buy in the amount of 1000 euros. thank you
  12. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Rejected Rewards great monument

Today it is only the first 5 are rewarded with participation in Gms another player I propose this: when a player exchange ten for example, spend 1 + player rewarded here's my example: Gm x ......... from level 1 to level 10 players rewarded = 5 level 10 at 6 = 20 players rewarded at level...
  13. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Feedback too much kills the click click

I propose that automatically shut the geocache box after accepting the award. I'm sorry if my english is not correct i'm french
  14. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

problem with motivated building

1.46 update is a problem with the color of harvesting and parts gold color motivation with the star of the gold that confuses motivation and invisible I propose to change the colors to see better. currently change