• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion problem between players

Yes, that's the idea to avoid conflicts, headaches, insults, etc.... Inno generated Hate more than play
  2. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

ok but forcing players to split camps isn't necessarily cool. Inno didn't really think about the conflict and should never have mixed the game's diamonds with those of the CBG. It would have been better to separate and save diamonds used only for CBG than in CBG, which would have far avoided...
  3. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Since the new CBG, tensions have risen between players within the guilds regarding the installation of siege camps and the obligation to diamond the camps with a minimum of 375 diamonds!!! (3 camps) Why not have made a new currency (green diamonds) which would only be usable in CBG but not...
  4. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Spoiler Polynesia settlement spoiler discussion

Canoes are for going fishing :)
  5. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion Discord server

?????????
  6. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Rejected Donating diamonds to guild treasure

I agree with Velvet, I wonder if you thought about the consequence. No No No and No I am against this idea.
  7. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

For the CBD the first thing to do is to time the flag once placed at 2 hours maximum to finish the sector so as not to leave 159/160 for 3 hours 55 minutes, this will restart the fights a little more, I find the current system rotten to the bone, fortunately we don't know certain players in the...
  8. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Fixed on Beta: Bug Expansion

A bug on the expansion persists and forces the game to be refreshed! here is the link to the video of the problem!
  9. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

GUI Changes We are not done yet! By popular request we are adding in a column to show each Guild Member's attrition level in the Member Activity tab. Ok we all go cop but could we fire the founder if he did not fight with attrition but who will only have benefited from the camps??? And the one...
  10. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

version of games

but we are already in version 1.259 and it has not been announced look at my screenshots.
  11. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

version of games

no this week on live worlds the planned version is 1.258. currently we play live on 1.257 so I ask again what is this version 1.259 ???
  12. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

version of games

no info precisely but why does he release a version that he does not announce?
  13. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

version of games

after verification here are the two captures made!
  14. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

version of games

Ok so they preloaded the new era
  15. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

version of games

Weird there was no announcement?
  16. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

version of games

do you have the version? 1.259.5db991e01d (01.06.2023 18:15), Roberto.Rastapopoulos (104360), zz1, en_US, Windows 10, Chrome/113.0.0.0, 1920x937, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium)
  17. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion and for you ?

From the beginning of level 5 here is my EG on video
  18. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Discussion and for you ?

Good morning, when the EG level 6 level 5 is too easy :p
  19. Roberto.Rastapopoulos

Not A Bug: my social bar?

Good morning, and where is the messaging icon? Cordially