• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. slicky

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Why do you have to wait 10 hours until you pick up and deliver coins ?? 8 hours are better
  2. slicky

Feedback Guild Forum Removal

why can't you attach the button guild forum to the new messaging system?
  3. slicky

why can't you give the app players access to the guild forum? and pc players finally have the opportunity to write to all friends like the app gamer ?? i'm totally annoyed what foe is doing again, if it goes on like this i'll throw the game away after 8 years
  4. slicky

i also find so , old guilds lost a many of historical infos
  5. slicky

I fully agree with you, this idea is totally stupid
  6. slicky

and my guild is an old guild in germany, we have many notice that we don't want to lose
  7. slicky

stupid idea "Besides that, please keep in mind that conversations in the Guild Tab are deleted after 60 days, so make sure to flag the topics you don't wanna lose as important! " there is only the possibility of marking 5 entries as important, and important topics cannot be copied into a...
  8. slicky

Feedback Message Center Changes

i find the new message center gracy, it is confusing and you always have to click back and forth, the aslte was so nicely clear, everything at a glance
  9. slicky

Fixed on Beta: Winter Event presents: prize doubling not working correctly [51452]

in winter event at task 35 it says: scout a province or in a production building, finish a 24-hour production 10 time I have already explored all the provinces, so the task would have to be done? But it does not indicate a completion and thus I have to make the 24-hour production...
  10. slicky

Cannot Reproduce: try to see video, can't

what should this show hall be good for ?? it never works, it always comes the message: Please come back later "There are no ads to watch this time." is this still activated or does it only work for me?
  11. slicky

Feedback 5th Anniversary

That you should plunder at the end of the quest, I find not good. Had the continentenkarte ready and am therefore forced to plunder. I do not like it, I'd rather help :) The game itself is really good, i love it keep it up Lg slicky
  12. slicky

Searching for Friends

In my friends taverne are my friends who visit me no longer see. The silver is displayed and I can reap it, but I do not see who was there Can someone look and correct the error?
  13. slicky

Feedback Guild Expeditions

Hello Beta team, my congrats!!! => Guild expedition is very nice idea, I like it ;)