• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. fimfim

Fixed on Beta: SA:M goods merchants names missing on the Market

- What you were expecting to happen Merchants for goods from all ages have "names" like Merchant, Wholesaler, Broker, Vendor. SA:M goods merchants should be either Vendors (like VF merchants) or with some new "names". - What actually happened Merchants for goods from ages lower than SA:M have...
  2. fimfim

Fixed on Beta: Backspace doesn't work at bugged blank screen

It is related to this bug: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/blank-screen-when-doing-two-successful-battles-in-mars-ore-exploration.10337/ Do we need to report a bug which affects another bug? - What you were expecting to happen On the blank screen described in this...
  3. fimfim

Fixed on Beta: Goods rewards from recurring quests in Space Age Mars are not random

I play recurring quests a lot and since yesterday this started to happen: - What you were expecting to happen Goods rewards from recurring quests in Space Age Mars are random with (almost) same chance to get any of 5 Mars goods - What actually happened Goods rewards from recurring quests in...
  4. fimfim

Fixed on Beta: No reward from Seed Vault since I am in Virtual Future era [48969]

Reproduction Steps: 1. click Aid buttons on all my guild members and friends (about 150 active players) 2. observe no rewards from Seed Vault during aiding Issue Description (2/2): Since the new Virtual Future era is active, the Seed Vault GB does not give rewards during Aiding players. Before...
  5. fimfim

Fixed on Beta: Invite player to guild is inactive while the player has pending friend request [48814]

Reproduction Steps: 1. Player sent me friend request 2. I observe his pending friend request - Incoming in my friend list (see screenshot 1) 3. I try to invite the player to the guild by clicking on his avatar in the message thread - the "Invite to guild" line is gray/inactive (see screenshot...
  6. fimfim

Fixed on Beta: [36205] Attempts counter in Guild Expedition doesn't decrease after Negotiation games.

Reproduction Steps: 1. Play Guild Expedition using Negotiation game X times (where X is number of attempts displayed on the Attempts counter) 2. After each game observe Attempts counter: it doesn't change (decrease) 3. At next try to play Negotiation game the window with "No Attempts left"...