• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

if it cant be transported it remais on right side ...
  2. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

If a second rival comes I will for sure not spend any gold pot to it. I already lost enough gold for nothing ....
  3. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

It was an interresting experience doing this rival on beta. And to be honest I will tell my guild members on life to skip it as it is much too expensive for the possible results. It was bad on wildlife and it is much more bad this time. I expect rivals will only be money makers in future. It...
  4. Feedback New Challenges await you!

You have to hope getting some with next ticket ...
  5. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Used now 5 tickets to get 4 star red chests - made 2 of them. One time I had too much red tiles no chance to split them to get 4 stars so failed. One time the whole game not a single red tile apears. it may be acceptable to make 1x or 2x 4 stars chests but 4 times is only anoying. From my point...
  6. Feedback Big news for Forge!

One point is to remove GvG. For sure a lot of players will be unhappy with this. However in case there is a good alternate it may be acceptable. So question is what will come. From what I read it sounds abit like the raids we saw some time ago. Maybe it changed in my mind over the time but I...
  7. Is FoE Helper now a prohibited tool on Forge Of Empires?

currently it is 3.2.8.0 usually I get informed when it got updated. It is a kind of auto update. Yes, true, that is worrying me. However I can't see what may be wrong. In browser itself I only have FoeHelper and a tab modifier (allowing to color tabs). Of course there is lots of software on...
  8. Is FoE Helper now a prohibited tool on Forge Of Empires?

Unfortunately no more answer from support. I got the same answer: they do not want to explain what was wrong. To be honest that part is ok for me. But what I would have liked is if it was caused by FoE Helper. If so then I have to decide if I want to play FoE without the helper what I most...
  9. Is FoE Helper now a prohibited tool on Forge Of Empires?

New Information from Support: So I still have no idea if FoE Helper is the root cause or if the probelm is caused by an incorrect measurement. Finally I simply want to know if I have to disable FoE Helper to play FoE or if Inno Games just has a bug in the their detection. In case it is a bug...
  10. Is FoE Helper now a prohibited tool on Forge Of Empires?

Thanks a lot for this information. That means FoE helper should not be the cause of the ban but based on this and the fact that I did not use any other tools with FoE would mean the ban is a mistake or mis measurement by inno games. Unfortunately there is still (3 days after ban) no additional...
  11. Is FoE Helper now a prohibited tool on Forge Of Empires?

Thanks for all the answers. Of course I have aticket open and asked for the reason of the ban. Unfortunetaly I did still not get any anser except "Your appeal has been passed on for consideration.". Concerning update: I am not fully sure if it is the most recent version but I got updated...
  12. Is FoE Helper now a prohibited tool on Forge Of Empires?

I am using the FoE Helper for a long time and it was always working fine. Mainly for finding the required FP to spend to GB it is great. Today I got banned on my beta account: Reason: Your account has been temporarily blocked because our system detected that you were using prohibited software...
  13. Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Same issue here: Left time was 45 minutes this night now its 17 hours ....
  14. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Based on MooingCats analysis an fully active player will get 1110 doublons. This results in - 111 coins for most unlucky players (missing 169) - 222 coins for normal players (missing 58) and - 333 coins for lucky players (Event building without diamonds. To get the building with diamonds a...
  15. Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

16. Feedback Halloween Event 2022

I wonder if there is a mistake in item placement on this event. Some of our guild members did not get stickers. While others (like me) did not get any toys. May this be concerned to the changes done for the Orb?
  17. Pathfinder

Path 2 wents to Juber Names: RedNose, BlackBeard, Carrot
  18. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

On First view it does not look very attractive. From examples it seems we have to spend much more resources as we can earn with the benefits. In Example we have about 175 good to spend to get a 8% chance getting about 1 good the week from each guild member who is in addition in friend list...
  19. Heal all button

It is very annoying that most feedback from beta server is ignored, Why is there a beta server to test the stuff if the feedback is ignored and finally anyway all changes will go to the life servers. As written in diefferent threads the Heal all button is very bad and I think it is pressed by...
  20. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

Please change the "Heal all". It is not only that it moves the close button to be not anymore aligned with the buttons of previous dialog but also it is too close to the ok button. It is too simple to hit it by accident. If you really think it is required then move it anywhere in top section of...