• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Fixed on Beta: ios login issues

Same here
  2. Spoiler PvP-Arena Take 2

In the current tower, not only do all battleground fights count, but also the daily fights on the space continent maps and the fights in recurrent missions in SaaB count (some players are farming all day). You can't call that a PvP tournament anymore.
  3. Feedback Winter Event 2020

day 1: 20 tries to get the key day 2: 30 tries to get the key So thanks to the shuffle I already spent almost 500 stars in two days. If I have another lucky day like this I'm out of stars on day three of the event ;-)
  4. Feedback Halloween 2020

I found a toy (betty lou) but cannot start the questline (start button is grey)
  5. Feedback Space Age Asteroid Belt (SAAB)

We have noticed that there is a considerable imbalance between sam and saab in gbg: -> players in saab can do about 20%! fewer fights per day in Gbg in comparison to sam. That also means 20% less chance on rewards -> but also a considerable disadvantage for the guild because now more players...
  6. Fixed on Beta: Dailu special is not updated

same here: I also got the winter village kit instead of the Dining Car
  7. Fixed on Beta: Notification on settlements

No hidden buildings :-) the 24/7 notification appeared at the same time as the 'settlement' notification
  8. Fixed on Beta: Notification on settlements

The same goes for the Mars colony: the notification is now on 24/7 although there are no iddle buildings.. looks like a bug to me
  9. Will Not Fix: Neverending loading shields and awfully long responses

Everything was working fine for me until the update of this afternoon: now the battlefield is not loading (neverending shield),
  10. Fixed on Beta: Missing Quests [44033][44036]

Unfortunately the story quests are not fixed yet: they are frozen again
  11. Fixed on Beta: Missing Quests [44033][44036]

Same here
  12. Feedback Shah Jahan Historical Questline

I like the new quests a lot, especially the donation to the guild treasury. And great that we don't have to research a tech or acquire a sector without fighting but now have a choice :-) .
  13. Feedback May Day Event

I liked playing events last year and FoE gave us a choice at least "research a tech or...."This year starting with the Einstein event we already 5 times had to "research a tech' thus forcing player to move up and I won't be able to play these events on several worlds. Too bad, no fun
  14. Duplicate: Loading shield when collecting things from city

Me too, it's not only irritating, it's also interfering with the GE. The game just frooze after I completed a negotiating on level 3 and wanted to open a chest. I had to refresh and had to play the same negotiating again which I already completed. Goods and an attempt gone.
  15. Fixed on Beta: [38968] avatars not shown in Tavern

Same problem here
  16. Not A Bug: City tooltips causing 2MB/s memory leak

btw, for me the memory-leak is solved with this fix on the (Dutch)-liveservers. Just not on Beta
  17. Not A Bug: City tooltips causing 2MB/s memory leak

The last two weeks I experienced a big memory-leak again too (waterfox, windows 10.). It had nothing to do with the new adobe-flash version and firefox/waterfox versions, because I still runned the old versions. This morning the memory-leak went up to a stunning 7000 mb. So I updated both my...
  18. Fixed on Beta: Battle internal error

Same problem: I can't finish the fight. First fight is no problem but the finishing shot causes an internal error Even worse: I cann't retreat from the fight after refreshing: hitting the button retreat also causes an internal error
  19. Fixed on Beta: Internal error when aiding a new friend

same here - All Aiding results in 'internal error' and reboot. Problem started after this morning's update