• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback New Challenges await you!

The wildlife event is already enough of a dog's breakfast without adding this. Not helpful.
  2. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th November

I like the change in sequence for the available units display to select units. However, it feels a bit awkward when the "currently selected army" is displayed with the new sort sequence. I think that for that display it would work better if all the rogues still came at the end.
  3. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Not a fan of any of the "Active" buildings- don't like the idea of dead space in the city after a time limited use.
  4. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I am not a fan of time-limited buildings and definitely not of larger ones - seems hardly worth it. You should be able to trade them in with the Antique Dealer if you never build them.
  5. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I don't have a problem with the attrition cap (not everybody likes this though) and the minimum slot change. Increasing the number of wins required in GbG is likely to alienate some new and existing players. It's less fun and more of a grind. As someone mentioned, this should run on Beta for a...
  6. Feedback Forge Bowl 2022

Not sure if I like the new claim method for rewards from this event.
  7. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Wouldn't need to have guild members as friends if could sit in guild members' taverns.
  8. Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

I agree and do not see much payback from Guild Perks for required contributions.
  9. Feedback Castle System

Castle system shows check mark when updates happen - not helpful to show check mark when only change is more points added - should save this for when can collect castle points (daily) or collect daily rewards.
  10. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 1st February

There seems to be a new feature where it will scroll through idle buildings and allow you to schedule new production. I find it annoying and also it unnecessarily zooms the display. Can it be turned off if you don't like it?
  11. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I gave it a serious try but now I am voting with my feet and opting out - total waste of time!
  12. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I don't see any substantial improvement from the last version.
  13. Feedback PvP Arena

The PvP arena also seems to be more BORING than the previous PvP tower competition.
  14. Feedback PvP Arena

Don't like the ongoing thing either: it would be better if you started fresh each week. Auto-battle should be an option, not the only way to participate.
  15. Feedback PvP Arena

If I understand correctly, if you don't put up a defense army for the PvP arena, then you don't even start participating.
  16. Feedback PvP Arena

Auto-battle is kind of brainless for attack and defense. Can you find out from the log (or anywhere) what the attacking (if you lost) or defending troops were? Otherwise, even with auto-battle, you are flying blind - how would you even know if there was a bug affecting the battle (it does...
  17. Feedback Message Center Changes

The new message center is horrible - make it go away! Please bring back the old format.
  18. Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Are devs sure calculation for tournament is being done right - I seem to do better more often when percentage chance of me winning is lower.
  19. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Seems like a lot of trouble with not much payback.
  20. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 18th November

New colors and format for research horrible!!! Old format MUCH better!