• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. bromtor

Rejected City raster or grid

Why not create a new grid now its 4 x 4 can be easely 16 x 16 not much changes in the game core yeh gives 1 time big problem You catch simply first login for players world the city is at the build mode and that way player is forced to rearange the city. The machines from today can easely handle...
  2. bromtor

Delete forum account

Where can i delete my account on the forum cant find it anywhere i wanne delete my account.
  3. bromtor

Implemented Tavern popup

Why we everytime see the tavern when we klick on the icon to visit someone we dont want that. What we want is just klick and go on to the next gamers tavern or help butten its anoying can be better show only the tavern when we visit someones town and klick there on it. Much better way to keep...
  4. bromtor

Fixed on Beta: errors

i try to fight an opponent with 8 dragonders and whole time i could not fight it gives error after error only when i didnt push automatic and placed first 2 moves by hand i could continu fight. i made an attack with3 tanks 1 kanon and 4 snipers against 8 dragonders