• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. bromtor

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Al the joy gone i sit on a board with 2 strong ones normally the map goes up and down now both can fight till attrib gone so its a joke board no fun at all take loose take loose take loose and both have the strengt to go on and on normally thats a joke solong rewards just a plain boring GBG. I...
  2. bromtor

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

After a long time of silense and ban from forem i say only this dumpt the new GBG into the trash can same foor those innoing ads who prefent me for login bij phone its mine data bundle and not inno who pays for it stop pushing players to things that the dislike. end probeply also for FoE for me...
  3. bromtor

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

I skip this way to time consuming also they give no diamonds. Not orginal idea there way better games like that. And from previeus actions im so dissapointed every time a building not completed even when spending diamond ( Free Beta ) for it that i will most likely skip most events that are...
  4. bromtor

Feedback Return of the PVP Towers

Dont think you now what can a pc player can with the same account play on a tabloid and on a phone just log in with user name and pasword Also phone and tabloid players can log in on a PC. i prefur the PC so many more options then a tabloid or phone i only play tabloid or phone when not in range...
  5. bromtor

Feedback Return of the PVP Towers

finally some good news, but you could have save tons off time treu listening to your community we say this months and months ago let ir run beside the towers as an extra for the game it will never replace the towers
  6. bromtor

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

Feel cheated bij Inno games i spend all the given diamonds on the event completed it first stand in gold then silver and last day bronze so missed the last upgrade get bored now by events to many times you cant make it so the lust to begin the next event drops heavy.
  7. bromtor

Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

LOL what a good joke this is. 90 % think its garbage. I spend all my old units on naughbors to be shore i loos them whats the point keeping them without the PVP theres no fun fighting on multple era. Only thing left is a very boring game i think spend about 90 % lesser time on beta then i used...
  8. bromtor

PVP-Arena i wont write about it that part i ignore completly to many wrote about it and nobody listen. Now beta server is the server i spend the least time on even thinking of abandened it removing the towers with introduction pvp-arena makes the game boring even at the GE i grabt some units to...
  9. bromtor

For me its now boring dont fight anymore only GE for the rest finish no more fun all competition on multi era gone. we get tired of writing here and feeling kind off a fool they dont listen to the veterans who made this a great game
  10. bromtor

See already 19 pages most written topic on forum the big mistake pvp areana dont fight anymore only GE for the rest fun is gone i used to fight many era and the towers provide me with competition gone FoE is dying getting bored.
  11. bromtor

Production buildings menu new arrows

Suplies buildings this way put it on great idee works nice one thing annoying that it enlarge the screen and run to the last supplies building it put on onneccessery
  12. bromtor

And again i miss the towers fighting senseless now keep that arena as a different part off the game but for once listen to us players we want the twowers back Its so boring i will not even play it and how long we must now wait for a roll back feels like messing around with us players
  13. bromtor

No point writhing here again towers gone so goos the fun fighthing different era game get boring and even more boring this way i dont even look at the arena dont like to get forced in
  14. bromtor

Feedback PvP Arena

No matter what the reward is with that pvp arena i dont want it dont need it small players may need it but they dont have a chance what i want is my fun in gaming back the feeling i have with the old towers.
  15. bromtor

Feedback PvP Arena

I support it to
  16. bromtor

Feedback PvP Arena

Old PVP back trash PVP Arena
  17. bromtor

Feedback PvP Arena

Trash PVP Arena Feedback useless but lets keep the topic ALIVE !!!!
  18. bromtor

Feedback PvP Arena

Give back old PVP i will keep the item alive.
  19. bromtor

Feedback PvP Arena

Ikey i will help to reach the 100 pages. Dump PVP-Arena we dont like it and dont want it.
  20. bromtor

Feedback PvP Arena

Inno removes only custumers with it and very rapidly every company must be a shamed the way they go around the community.