• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. vesgouo

Question: Changed Nickname Tracking

Is there any way to track the nickname of a player who CHANGED their nickname? Is there a record of the old nickname anywhere?
  2. vesgouo

Do Not Suggest [Suggestion] Visual Coordinates on GVG

Show coordinates over GVG sectors Example:
  3. vesgouo

Forwarded [Suggestion] Change time of construction boost

[Suggestion] Change time of construction boost
  4. vesgouo

Forwarded Shortcut to "last building"

Would it be possible to add a keyboard shortcut to build the same building again?
  5. vesgouo

Do Not Suggest New event award building

Suggestion: New event award building
  6. vesgouo

Implemented Show info on Guild Battlegrounds

(Sorry for bad english)
  7. vesgouo

Rejected Save "age selection" tab on army management

Proposal: Save (memorize) "age selection" tab on army management Reason: Reduce clicks Details: Memorize the "age" selection, like the "units" selection is memorized Visual Aids: Abuse Prevention: Can speed up consecutive battles. Impact of change needs to be analyzed. Plz vote on pool
  8. vesgouo

Forwarded Stack Military Units

Proposal: Stack Military Units Reason: Reduce visual pollution and screen scrolling Details: Instead of the current format: Something like this: Balance: Can have a check box "Show damaged units" Abuse Prevention: N/I
  9. vesgouo

Rejected Confirmation window for (4 digit) PF deposit

Proposal: Have a confimation window ONLY for FP deposits of 4 digits (1000 or above). Reason: At the end of RESEARCH TREE, the recurring mission needs 200 FP deposits. Every time I need to type "200" in the FP window. Several times in a row. Sometimes in a hurry it goes one more zero and the...
  10. vesgouo

[Old bug] Ge Lvl info

11. vesgouo

Rejected Repeat recurring Quest

12. vesgouo

Rejected [Suggestion] Option to change POLISHES priority

[Suggestion] Option to change POLISHES priority I have a city that produces a lot of happiness. Much more than I need. But even so, some event buildings get polished rather than go to production buildings (Which is what I really need.) I would like to have an option to leave polishing as my...
  13. vesgouo

Rejected [Suggestion] TABS for Message Center

[Suggestion] TABS for Message Center The messaging center is a mess There should be a way to move messages to various tabs, to organize 1 tab for FP exchanges 1 tab for FP pools 1 tab for friends direct chat Etc.... Or at least some way to mark relevant messages so you do not get lost on so...
  14. vesgouo

List of keyboard shortcuts

Where can I find a list of keyboard shortcuts?
  15. vesgouo

Rejected [Suggestion] Market reformulation

Understanding and using the market is one of the most complicated game part for new players. I dream about a reformulation in the market: ________________________________________ - add some filters, like: [ ] [only goods I have >1000 on stock] [ ] [only "fair" trades]...
  16. vesgouo

Rejected [Suggestion] Correct the "Load more messages" jumping msgs

On the Message Center when you click on button LOAD MORE MESSAGES all new messages opened scroll down losing scrolling continuity This needs to be fixed
  17. vesgouo

Rejected [Suggestion] Keyboard shortcut to rebuild

[Suggestion] Make a keyboard shortcut to rebuild (repeat construct another of the last one that I built)
  18. vesgouo

Rejected Suggestion: Animated GIF avatars as avatar on forum

Could you allow to use ANIMATED GIF as avatar on fórum?
  19. vesgouo

Rejected [Suggestion] For the next "roulette" event (Summer?)

[Suggestion] For the next "roulette" event (Summer?) To me, the roulette event is the best of all events. They allows you to get the items you really want. My suggestion is simple: BLOCK the "update the roulette" for 10 seconds if some player spinned then. It is annoying when are you...