• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Graham Mills

Is someone going to fix the bug?????????????

For the last 3 days on beta there has been a bug on Beta whereby if you try to set a production going again it does NOT then go to the next production so you have to click individually on each production. I have searched the feedback but can find no reference to this so presumably you will at...
  2. Graham Mills

How do you play Mars?

I am confused. I got through to the Mars era and built a few pods on the map. Now it appears that I need life support but there is no availability of such buildings. Is there a simple guide to what you have to do?
  3. Graham Mills

FOE keeps going down

What's the problem? I know this lot are xxx but why can they not at least keep the servers running. EDIT: NormaJeane - 2019-02-27 - Please keep all communications respectful of the Community and Staff at all times.
  4. Graham Mills

Fixed on Beta: No flags showing

No 'flags' when production is complete are showing. When collected the flag for 'not producing' is not showing. Don't know about GBs but expect the same. Google Chrome on Flash and HTML5 versions.
  5. Graham Mills

Fixed on Beta: 1 or 2 day production causing error message

Issue Description : Over the last couple of days I have clicked on a production factory and it has shown that I have the goods to manufacture 4 hour, 8 hour, 1 day or 2 day. However clicking on 1 or 2 day has popped up an error message and then the world has rebooted. further attempts gave the...
  6. Graham Mills

Renovation kits

If one applies a renovation kit to something like a Confectionery that comes in different sizes as one moves through the ages does it change size or just remain the same but with the characteristics of the current age?
  7. Graham Mills

Contact Support: Wrong Goods

World:Dunarsund Browser and Version: Chrome 37.0.2062.124 m Overview of the bug: Wrong Goods quoted on completion of Province Screenshots:No How often this occurs:? Urgency:Low Preventative ActionsNone Summary:I just completed the province of Paruuch and got the normal 'congratulations'...