• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Halloween Event 2019

Seriously disappointed with this move. I actually bought diamonds to get this building and now I have to find space for more houses to offset the change, thanks a bunch, last time I put money INNO's way.
  2. Seriously, WHEN!?

I've never seen the point of ghosting. If two guilds come to an arrangement to attack a sector owned by the other, with the defending guild ready to fight the arranged attack off, both sets of players could get all the points they want as long as the designated sector is not taken. When we...
  3. Mega Forge Point pack

Perhaps a variation of the trade system, 10,20,30, etc. ?
  4. Rejected New option: Block polishing decorations

Decorations can provide BP's too, given the cost of a culture building v the cost of a couple of decorations you're more likely to have more deco. It seems a waste but it gives people the chance to get a BP from the era of the item. For people who are in lower ages that BP could make a...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Quests are autocompleting + autoclosing when conditions are fulfilled

I have experienced this but have always got the reward for the already completed quest. I think it's a good thing as I don't need to know what quest I've fulfilled, I'm just happy to get a reward I didn't know I'd earned.
  6. Android Version

I'm playing 80% of this world on android and day to day things like collecting or setting productions are easy, trading can be done but without names of traders. Research and donations of fp's is simple and the general messaging system is pretty decent, guild functions would be nice but overall...
  7. Not A Bug: Frosty is gone

Completed the daily quest this morning, Frosty showed hourglass. Completed second Frosty quests and second Frosty disappeared but original still showing hourglass.
  8. Diamond Ring Hotel

I'd like to see a GB with selectable bonuses much as you see in the latest event building. You could select a bonus based on what you need at the time, e.g. medals, fp's troops etc. You would have to choose which bonus you wanted after collecting so you could plan ahead, medals for expansions...