• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. recounts time on GvG in italy world

I would ask if it 'can turn this post you directly to FoE programmers to ask if and' can move recounts from 20.00 to 22.00 as in Italy are 20.00 dinner time and this creates many difficulties in the game. thank you :rolleyes:
  2. percentage of bogus awards

because the daily prize which is a 20% chance I got one when the barracks of the colored guards that are 11% chance I took it well 6? there is something wrong. :mad:
  3. Feedback [Feedback] - Changelog 1.70

Reproduction Steps: 1.Bar neighbors and firends 2.during cancelled members or acept memebers 3. Issue Description (.../10): this operations the bar scroll in first position annoyingly not immediatly but during taste of scroll page Player:Siriouno62 World:Dunasund Operating System:Windows10...
  4. Feedback [Feedback] - Changelog 1.70

Reproduction Steps: 1 ITaste icon Global 2. Taste icon global ranking 3. Column "Won Battle" Issue Description (.../10):1n the overall ranking staff Column won Battles does not count the battles won Player: Siriouno62 World:Dunarsund Operating System: Windows 10 x64 bit Browser Version:Google...
  5. Fixed on Beta: Key AID

1)The key AID 2) Not function more descriptions This key from this morning is not functions more.
  6. Duplicate: Bugs? key AID

1) When utilization key AID 2) to go around 3) for polish or motivate descriptions: appears to me the information windows from biulding that are under the key AID. Is very troublesome.
  7. Contact Support: Bug mission

1)In the mission RECLAIM THE THRONE, 2)the mission MY SWORN ENEMY! 3)is present and error descriptions: This Mission requires MAKE PEOPLE ANGRY, i complete this claim, but i refresh the game and this claim is deleted.
  8. Search Friends For friends list

I have reached 80 friends. I not possible add other friends but possible accepted as far as 140 fiends . Search active friends that motivated or polish all day or almost. please invite me. thanks
  9. 2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

Mission of Guild, and taste AID I propose for the next era of doing missions can only be resolved by the guild, this will encourage more aggregation between player. An improvement of key AID, that would not work if the city is full of polish or motivated. because as it is now makes it diffcult...
  10. Amendment

the amendment of the AID key, lets you know after using the button if you abellito or motivated, this change does not help, it would be of great help instead, not to operate the key in the presence of a city full. Also why not use the button appearing in the history if the city is full, it...