• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. LastWarrior

Not A Bug: No Blue Squares?

OK this one is a cracker, merry christmas . I got to the quest where you have to get 2 x 6 blue chests, I start the board with no blue squares in sight? How are we supposed to do that ? Maybe try the next board? even so that a bit wrong dont you think?
  2. LastWarrior

Rejected Colour change needed

New unit graphics too similar.
  3. LastWarrior

Forwarded Potions for Atk of city defence

This would be a good help for level 5 to help us actually have a chance to fight it.
  4. LastWarrior

Discussion Greying out of Tavern after visiting in History

At last, well done INNO pass on my most sincere thx for doing this, awesome
  5. LastWarrior

Fixed on Beta: Collection Box not showing on Chrome

Your collection box on the latest halloween event is blank
  6. LastWarrior

Fixed on Beta: Friends Tavern no longer clears when collected

This is on the computer and we have to refresh for it to clear, happening on main too now
  7. LastWarrior

Discussion City Defence Armies-Request.

To make this game a little bit fairer on PvP please make the city defence troops attack the units first and not the rogues. Thankyou Warrior
  8. LastWarrior

Re-occuring quests

I notice that the quests now have a pause before the next one comes up, is this intentional or a bug?
  9. LastWarrior

Discussion A new Era due please

Its now getting a lot repetative in SAAB, players there are getting bored, we need the next era please INNO. Hope you managed to have a decent holiday and stayed safe, It is now time to do some work Warrior
  10. LastWarrior

Discussion Venus Project Lava

How about we have to collect some lava from the famous venusion volcanoes on the next era. It is used to power our new super stealth and stellar travel ships to explore the alternate universes. Merry Christmas all. ;) Warrior
  11. LastWarrior

Implemented Single lane roads

I think some of these incidents are nigh on impossible to find, so how about you give the graphic the flashing on and off action so that we can at least have a chance of finding them.
  12. LastWarrior

Discussion What to do with SoH now

OK Inno a lot of players have many Statue of Honours in there cities all at level eight and cannot ft any more in. We need a new incentive as a reward of a lotof these fragments are just going for sale. Heads together Devs' A level 20 SoH?
  13. LastWarrior

Fixed on Beta: Goods not showing from lvl 3 sphedome [REWARDED]

Collected from Level 3 Carceres and the goods showed up. Collected then from lvl 3 Sphendome, should have gotten 15 + 9 goods from Venetoi`s Coins and Supply collection plus the 15 goods showed in the graphic above the Sphendome but the extra 9 from the Venetoi`s did not. Do not know...
  14. LastWarrior

Timeless dojo`s

Do they upgrade era`s automatically or do we need kits?
  15. LastWarrior

Rejected Grey out visit to Tavern on History

Not sure if this has been asked for but can you grey out the Tavern visits in the history like the polivates are done when you have done them. Thankyou Warrior
  16. LastWarrior

Prestige from Battlegrounds

We need an explanation of what prestige we get from GbG. I understand that it is now added the same time as Gvg but nobody knows what you get for daily amounts? If anyone has any idea please help us Thankyou Warrior
  17. LastWarrior

Server error

I assume you know but this is as far as I get
  18. LastWarrior

Cannot Reproduce: Vikings Goods needed changing daily?

OK so I built and saved enough horns for what was needed then built the next buildings I needed, today what horns were needed has changed? I now have to rebuild the horns again, really. If this is intended it a right pain in the neck? If its not correct we have a bug and it needs sorting please.
  19. LastWarrior

Not A Bug: html 5

Cannot copy and paste anymore, just comes up as an image now?
  20. LastWarrior

Fixed on Beta: Cannot spend diamonds to scout [45851]

Just seen this today. For some reason when clicking the pay icon nothing happens On chrome and MX5