• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

Do you found any incidents ? Very, very few for me !
  2. Feedback Halloween 2018

Some negociations seem very expensive ...
  3. Feedback A New Type of Offer

Bought one, everything seems ok. Although the watchfire is cheap, I do not think it will be bought often in live servors, in cause their low utility.
  4. Feedback Summer Event 2017

This event is a pity and a shame ! 10 news event buildings and a very little amount of tickets ! FoE is really scorning the players.
  5. Feedback Spring Event

Not enough trees !
  6. Fixed on Beta: [40350] Happiness not working

I can not spend my PF in the techno tree
  7. Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

I agree with Arran0 : this week, I won nothing with the relics : extra attemps, extra attemps, extra attemps, extra attemps, extra attemps, extra attemps, .... ad nauseam !
  8. Feedback [Feedback] Guild Expeditions - New Rewards, Balancing Changes and 4th Difficulty

No ! The gifts given by the relics are additional attempts that we do not have to make ... In short, we no longer earn anything with the relics. What is the use of having the Temple?
  9. Feedback Summer Event 2016

Very desapointing. Only 23 quest and a few tickets ... What is this event ?
  10. Feedback Guild Expeditions

Series 3 is impossible for me, yet with a 69% attack and defense 57%. was my idea, should be reviewed difficulty levels down. Otherwise it may not be possible for many players.
  11. Feedback Easter Event 2016

I cannot complete the first quest : I have spendt more than 2 PF and my people is enthousiastic, but I am blocked at 2/3 items (Sorry for my very bad english :I'm french)
  12. Wish List Feedback

My wish is that there could be three possibilities for exchange in the market: guild only neighbors only everyone And sorry for my english it is not my native language too.
  13. 2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

My wish is that there could be three possibilities for exchange in the market: guild only neighbors only everyone