• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. vidicecilia

Cannot Reproduce: Screen configuration

The screen configuration have change this morning and a piece of it is missing, so in order to see it, I must activate the arrows that are on the side and down. I have reduced the size of the browser zoom, and the problem continues. The game zoom only allows 2 optionsm, not 3 as always. I have...
  2. vidicecilia

Looking for a 1.9 boost group

Hi! I need help to grow up my GBs. My Arc lvl is 82, so I ask for an invitation to a 1,9 group.
  3. vidicecilia

Contact Support: Appearance of strangers in my friends bar

Hi! Again, unknown people have appeared at my friends bar. I know that this person was not there last night because I was reviewing the GB of my friends and he wasn't there. I ask him if he has request friendship to me and he hasn't, but there is he, miraculously.
  4. vidicecilia

Fixed on Beta: End Production Icon

Hi! I have observed the following problem in my city; I don't know the name of this . I'll name it "notifier" I have had Golden Crops ready to collect and the icon "notifier" didn't inform this. I've reload the city several times and the situation didn't change. Later two military...
  5. vidicecilia

Fixed on Beta: Halloween Event - Daily Stickers that disappear from the board

Hi! I uncovered a daily sticker yesterday morning in the Halloween Game, I wanted to collect it now as I did every day, but it has disappeared in the afternoon. Today no more stickers appeared in the Halloween Event board. What is happening? 1.214.f1636b7eb8c (12.09.2021 20:06) vidicecilia...
  6. vidicecilia

I need your opinion

Hi! A question worries me: Is it possible to carry out 1,100 battles in 36 hours? I think it is impossible, but who knows ....
  7. vidicecilia

Cannot Reproduce: Wrong messages and screen image problems

Hi! Yesterday when I reseted my city I saw a Rogue Den indicating me that there was an untrained unit that I had not seen before. It seemed weird to me because it wasn't there before the reset. I clicked to train and the screen began to move and make all kinds of flashes, much worse than...
  8. vidicecilia

Not A Bug: Aid Priority

Hello! I realize that my Fishing Hut have lost the aid priority since yesterday. Thanks.
  9. vidicecilia

Automatic Aid

Hello! Since last week, I realize the sistem is motivating much more than polishing. I don´t need polish, so this is not a problem for me but this event attract my attention. Last week I had every Cultural Building polished, but now none of them are. I must clarify I´m not in a guild and I have...
  10. vidicecilia

Cannot Reproduce: Strange events in my city

Hello! Since the last 3 or 4 days I realize that rare things are happening at my city. For example: - I clicked on the screen and a missión was suddenly completed. I was surprised, it was an instant event and I coudn´t do nothing. - I collect the Ziggurat and it gave me coins and supplies...