• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

What I don't like is that keeping the decorations in your settlement doesn't give you any benefit. I build them to reach the required diplomacy and I delete them immediately after unlocking the next embassy advancement. My suggestion is to give them a small bonus to koban coin production in...
  2. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 27th May

If you have enough expansions you can build two of each building to finish in 5 hours.
  3. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 27th May

It's 10 of each good and 2500 copper coins.
  4. Feedback Archaeology Event

Is it possible to remove the tool in your hand? I have to close and reopen the event window every time I want to collect the uncovered items.
  5. Cannot Reproduce: Illuminated House

I managed to "illuminate" almost all of the buildings in the screenshot above. To reproduce "drag" the building you want to illuminate to the top bar: 1. wait until collection is ready in a building 2. click on the building to collect the production but don't release the mouse button yet 3. drag...
  6. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Balancing Changes

This is my settlement after unlocking beast hunter and buying horn expansions. I did two 8 hour collections per day with a few 4 hour collections at the start. I unlocked 2 axe, 3 mead and 6 horn expansions. Currently I can produce 100 goods every day so I will finish in time even if I don't...
  7. Feedback [Feedback] Cultural Settlements

The tooltip for Axe Smith, Mead Brewery, Beast Hunter and Wool Farm doesn't show that it needs a road connection:
  8. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th June

It would be nice if you could search by set name in inventory search. For example searching for "cherry garden" should show all your buildings and upgrade kits from the cherry garden set.
  9. Feedback Reconstruction Mode

Suggestion: let us repeatedly build the same building without selecting it again and again. If you have for example 30 gambrel roof houses in the temporary storage you should be able to select it only once and then click on 30 empty areas in your city to build them all. Currently you have to...