• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. world map for ocean future part 3

Hi, Has anyone a world map including rewards for ocean future part 3? Thanks in advance!
  2. Fixed on Beta: World map [41887]

Reproduction Steps: Click on Button continent map (one of the buttons on the buttom) Click on the ship to access the world map Issue Description (10/10): You see not all of the continents available (i am in ocean era already, i do not know how this looks like if you are in another era)...
  3. Feedback Future Era on Android

Hi, Future era is now available on browser - when will it be released on the (Android) smartphone?
  4. Feedback Speaker's Corner in android app?

When will the new building be visible in the android app?
  5. Feedback 1.36 - GB changes

Hi! Were there some changes in GB's by version 1.36? As i found out most changes are positive - here is the summary: Higher rewards: Deal Castle - medals Alcatraz - Happiness Château Frontenac - coins Space Needle - Happiness + coins Atomium - Happiness Habitat - population + coins Lower...
  6. Cannot Reproduce: Icon bar at the right side

Hi, The bar at the right side disappears if i only have coin boost or supply boost. If a goods building do not produce goods at the moment the bar will be shown. If then all building producing goods, ... the bar disappears. If a building is idle again then the bar will be shown again (the...
  7. Regression 1.32 Mission - what is it?

Hi! Can anyone give me an idea, what the Regression 1.32 Mission is? I read some forum posts about that, but i do not really understand it... Thanks in advance for any (constructive) feedback about that!