• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

As I said ... it's starting already. From an email from the German server: " Da hat einer mindestens die Top 200 Gilden angeschrieben. Ganz ehrlich . So, wie es sich jetzt darstellt auf der Beta, wär ich dafür. Aus meiner Nachbarwelt: Dort diskutiert man gerade die GEX Stufe 5 (die ist auf dem...
  2. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

My opinion regarding the new GE level 5: I do like the graphics, they give a more friendly look to the last GE level. I also like the concept of being able to have bonuses for each encounter by building fortifications for that particular encounter. On the other side, I think the balancing is...
  3. Feedback Halloween Event 2019

The chance for the golden book is way off balance ... event is almost done and I haven't found a single one! And I have even removed ALL cobwebs throughout the last week. Have multiples of all other books, though.
  4. Feedback Space Age: Mars!

Does anyone happen to have a list of the story quests?
  5. Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

A quick feedback from me for The Virgio Project: a rebalancing should be considered. It's passive bonus for battle is similar compared to what Kraken and Arctic Orangery feature. Considering that the Virgio Project doesn't produce fp, though, I would expect it should deliver at least the number...