• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Ian Santa Claus

Not A Bug: viking roads

I can't build roads in my viking settlement, they're blanked out like buildings that don't have enough population to support them are
  2. Ian Santa Claus

Feedback Changes to Road costs in Vikings and Feudal Japan

I can't build roads in my viking settlement now, presumably because of the addition to build costs for them
  3. Ian Santa Claus

Upgrades for Indian Palace and Elephant Fountain sets

As it doesn’t look like Inno will be given us straightforward upgrades for the Indian Palace and Elephant Fountain sets, and who can blame them as most of us would simply gather enough upgrades for the central piece and not bother spending diamonds chasing upgrades for the four auxiliary...
  4. Ian Santa Claus

Level 8 Pillar of Heroes

Could we have an 8th level to Pillar of Heroes where we can choose a specialty to bring it in line with more recent event main prizes. Have the three options as extra FP's, extra goods, or attack/defence boost. Make it available at the next soccer event with the upgrades being one of the daily...
  5. Ian Santa Claus

Summer 2019

Due to the ever-growing problem of lack of space in our cities, many of us were hoping that the 2018 Summer event would give us upgrades for the palace and elephant sets in the same way that the Spring event had provided upgrades to the Cherry garden from the previous year. Because events are...
  6. Ian Santa Claus

Do Not Suggest Suggestion - Lunar Age

Lunar Age My idea for a Lunar age would be for players to be able to start a small colony on the moon, essentially build a second city, where everybody would start on a level playing field. The lunar colony would have its own town hall (moon base) and start off as a 16x16 area (16 expansions)...
  7. Ian Santa Claus

GvG quick fixes

1 Change protected status to last a fixed 24 hour period. If each sector was protected from when the sector is conquered for 24 hours instead of until recalc this would spread GvG action throughout the day instead of over 90% of it occurring in a 30 minute period, thus easing...
  8. Ian Santa Claus

Make protected status last a fixed 24 hours

The current system of protected status all ending at recalc forces over 90% of GvG action to occur in a 15 minute period. By giving each protected sector it's own 24 hour timer (diplayed where the shield is now) it would spread GvG action more equally over the whole day, thus easing the burden...
  9. Ian Santa Claus

special unit in Oceanic future for attacking from a coast

Could we have a special oceanic future unit that would allow us to attack from any ocean sector in GvG The unit could be something on the lines of an assault craft. It would have to be one of the 8 units in both the siege army and also any armies used to attack the sector, but would not be able...