• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Tigertjheu

Rejected Other look in the Castle System

Message here...
  2. Tigertjheu

Front page information

On the front-page the information is old, very old. There are a few screenshots, like the one below. And the artwork, there is so much much more! The FAQ is never been updated. What are Diamonds and how do I get them? "They can be bought with real money, but can also be acquired through some...
  3. Tigertjheu

Discussion So much citizens

I wonder, why everything has to give citizens? Even the new building from previous event (now on the live servers) give citizens while it is a arena. On the live server i have 150k jobless citizens, and not one residential building. My opinion, take a second look at buildings, are there really...
  4. Tigertjheu

Rejected 100+ FP possibility to collect

It is pretty annoying that when you have more GB's that give close to or more than 100FP at once that u have to dump them before you can collect another thing. Please please please make this at least 1000
  5. Tigertjheu

Rejected Suggestion: Antiques Dealer daily trade coins

Let me tell you all a story. It is about the man who runs the Antiques Dealer. The man is a little bit sad. Sad, because he sees so much people wander in the shop. But not buying anything, while his offer in the shop is huge. Some people are walking in, and know what they are seeking for. Others...
  6. Tigertjheu

Will Not Fix: 999+ FP doesnt show 4th number

When you have more than 999FP in the FP bar it doesnt show the last number. This is 1094, but it looks like only 109 with a weird something behind it. I think it is annoying, not the most critical bug but i believe it has to be fixed :)
  7. Tigertjheu

Not A Bug: S10 full screen bug

With Samsung Galaxy S10 there is an option to open an app automatic to the best size, or full screen. When you select full screen the app works fine, but there is one problem, at both sides, left and right there is some space. I do not know if this is only with the Samsung Galaxy S10, or also...
  8. Tigertjheu

Not A Bug: Diamond road

A diamond road can not be placed at once. If you want to place 10 diamond roads you need to delete the road there is, or lay them 2 by 2.
  9. Tigertjheu

No new virtual part but new age, Mars?

What do you think what is coming next. Virtual future part 4, or a new age? I think we can get ready for a new age to Mars.
  10. Tigertjheu

Feedback Add setting, "Show x bonuses"

Im a little bit annoyed about the amount of bonuses in the right tab, to see them all you have to click down. It is not that big of a deal but i thought it can be better. A extra setting where you can select how big the tab would be. "Bonus tab menu show: X bonuses" And than all sorted, so coin...
  11. Tigertjheu

Feedback Inventory themes and options

I think there can be a huge improvement in the Inventory, i just place the list of my idea of improvements below. Let me know what you think in the comments. Underlines are for examples. When you have more than one Palm tree you have to go to the inventory to place every tree.Solution: The...
  12. Tigertjheu

Permanent effect attack boost

I noticed on the live server that when i put an hover tank base in my city it says directly that the permanent effect 5% attack boost is, even when its not placed to an 2x2 road. Why not when the base is build, cause then the effect counts.
  13. Tigertjheu

[Discussion] Change in events with 'league's'.

With the latest event we had 5 league's. ''Hobby, Trainee, Apprentice, Professional, and Star Baker." One of the previous events had the same thing. I heard some complains about reaching the last 2 league's. If you finished all missions of the event, the change is to get in the 'Apprentice'...
  14. Tigertjheu

Leave tavern automatically after 24 hours

Hi there! I see one issue, i get the mission visit 45 tavern's but most of my friends aren't watching their tavern and wont send everyone home. I think it is an good idea that an player who visits the tavern leave's it again after 24 hours if the owner wont empty them. The owner won't get...
  15. Tigertjheu

Fixed on Beta: Bad readable cost buying FP [42233]

Got a new extra number to the cost of FP, and the 0 and B (in my case K) are unreadable. How to create this? Buy a sh!Tload of FP until there are 7 numbers.
  16. Tigertjheu

Feedback Please listen to the players

So much players are sick of the flow of events.. Please get a hold on it and listen to all your players
  17. Tigertjheu

Not A Bug: Double payout, show 2

Hi there! In the winterevent, if u win the double payout and than u win the 'show 2' u still get just show 2, now 2x2=4.
  18. Tigertjheu

Auto clicker?

Is it allowed to use a auto clicker for deleting fast ur own units to make the army management faster? If u have 5000 units of 3 low ages, it can make ur management a lot slower, if u can delete this amount of units, (15x20 avatars less) it makes the management a lot faster. U save 300 avatars!
  19. Tigertjheu

Do Not Suggest [suggestion] New kit "duplicatekit"

First of all, sorry for my bad English, i do my best to get it as clear as possible. If u have any questions just ask :) Dear reader, I have an idea about a new kit for future events and/or GE. The "Duplicatekit" allows you to duplicate a building in your city. You will have the opportunity...
  20. Tigertjheu

Not A Bug: Unpossible to win from last 2 battles GE

Its unpossible to win from the GE for every player, its unfair, u need to have your GB's at level 10 only then i can win, for someone how cant fight as a pro, and doesnt have the GB's its unpossible and unfair. Hopefully this doesnt go already to the live server, i reccomand my clan and the...