• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. podkap1970

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

i miss the golden clay tablet, i also could spend many diamonds, but i guess this will not help so yes please let us exchange 5-10 wrong tablets for a right one ;) its just an Avatar you get at the end, the extra tools i dont need :)
  2. podkap1970

ah yes i forgot to write that :) the Avatar from the tablets haha the event is bad as it is, and for me it was the avatar :) even i will not get it anyway, because of Inno's random (or called bad coding)
  3. podkap1970

this event was never a daily prize Event, one of the worst go for tablets and/or daily key avoid golden idol, because event buildings are really bad and avoid every Vase
  4. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: Internal Error by trying to enter Antiques Dealer since last mainenance work

well i/we can't even click the AD, and i can't remember what i try to sell, some old low level stuff, i bought some stuff from shelves before patch in 2 hours 15, my sold stuff is ready to collect Edit: now its working again
  5. podkap1970

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th March

clicking the AD gives an internal error, after todays patch
  6. podkap1970

Feedback Tenth Anniversary Event

soo, does those incidents work now?, or we have to wait for a little patch?
  7. podkap1970

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 07th February

PvP Arena is bugged, since today's patch i lost all my PvP ranks and progress Edit: i did make a fight, got an internal error, after relog, i clicked the PvP Arena, and lost my def -> lost progress
  8. podkap1970

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 24th January

daily challenges getting worse ...
  9. podkap1970

Feedback ForgePlus

80€ hahahahaaaaaaa, oh my gosh, i mean seriously, this stuff is not worth a single cent
  10. podkap1970

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 3rd January

hmm that really worked, thank you
  11. podkap1970

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 3rd January

since the patch from yesterday i can't play with FF anymore anyone else have this issue? its empty and no i do have some military units :) or when i collect my city, its looks weird, can't really describe it, like when i have not enough memory (RAM/VRAM) (i had this problem when i played...
  12. podkap1970

Heal all button

nothing at least this year, because Inno is closed until january
  13. podkap1970

Fixed on Beta: City zoom changes after visit to settlement

i use also Win 10 and MS Edge (with FF i can't fight anymore, sadly) but anyway i have with both browers the same problem after leaving colony or a settlement i have big zoom, can't change it at all, i have to relog
  14. podkap1970

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

and i don't want more Keen Eye on the new units, because fighting would be even more random, i'm not working on my attack(def), and through random Keen Eye i lose more and more units, no thanks ok enough off topic, christmas wishes are not allowed here ;)
  15. podkap1970

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

12412 fights in 2 GBG's and i got 1475 fragments (deleted the 2x78 fragments from 2x reward chests already) thats ~11,9%
  16. podkap1970

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th December

after 3rd Ferrari is paid they must have earned so much money in the last 12-18 months, alone through covid (because ppls are more online), and still made a real bad job
  17. podkap1970

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Keen Eye is the plague himself one of the worst units stat its one of the reason why in higher eras you lose so many units
  18. podkap1970

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

exactly, on beta server its even worse some do not speak english well, or only come quick online to collect city, fight a little and leave again even there is a guild wide message "do not donate!" (twice posted), we have already one perk at 12%